Chapter 2♡︎

Severus knocked on the white door to the small house he had only visited a few weeks ago. He held a black leather trunk in his hand while he patiently waited for the door to be answered.

"Hi,Severus" Athena said breathlessly as she answered the door. She had forgotten about Severus picking her up today so when she saw him through her bed room window she quickly changed out of her pj's.

"Goodmorning,Athena" Severus replied as the girl quickly locked the door and quickly stuffed her key under the 'welcome' matt.

Severus noted that she looked different than the day he saw her soaked from the storm.

Instead of her high messy ponytail her hair was left to fall down her waist in messy curls. Instead of her blue jersey and shorts she wore a black long sleeve dress that hugged her slim waist and flared out to her mid-thigh and instead of her cleats she wore black high top converse and she held a skateboard at her side.

The young girl looked effortlessly beautiful but the one thing that bothered Severus and looked out of place on the girl was the faded purple and yellow bruise that went around the girls left eye,standing out against her pale skin

"What happend to your eye?" Severus questioned,hiding the concern and protectiveness he suddenly felt for the girl.

"I'm on a football team and last game one of the guys on the other team got angry when I won the game and decided to hit me" Athena half lied.

A guy from the other team really had decided to hit her but that wasn't where she got the bruise,she had easily dodged his slow punch and he quickly found out that just because she was small and the only girl playing didn't mean she as weak and couldn't fight.

Severus had to admit that the girl was a perfect liar and if it were anyone else they probly would of believed her  but Severus grew up telling his own lies and could easily spot one but he decided not to push her on the subject and just let it go for now.

"They let you play on a boys team?" Severus questioned the girl with a raised eyebrow.He couldn't see why they would let such a small girl play not only a game that was very aggressive and also involved lots of injuries but also let her play on an all boys team.

"Yeah,the girls didn't have a team. I have to work extra hard to get onto the boys team and it was even more hard to convince coach to actually let me play a real game instead of just practice but after my first game he had no more doubts. I am after all the best player if I do say so myself" Athena said proudly. Her chest puffed out and her head was held high and she wore a smug look on her face.

Severus rolls his eyes at the girl who in that moment reminded him of his old enemy James Potter. Yes,he said old. After James saved Severus James had apologized to him and even though they weren't friends they got over the old highschool drama.

He was indeed angry at the man since he did change-along with Lily-after the brat-who-lived got famous. Fame made the Potter couple and their spawn big headed and simply annoying but he didn't hate the man how he use to.