chapter 4♡︎

Athena quickly runs into a random compartment and slams the door shut,leaning back against it and looking at the people sitting down.

Two ugly boys sit on one side. They were both fat and looked pretty dumb. On the other side a pretty girl with dark brown eyes and a bob sat next to a handsome boy with chocolate skin and matching brown eyes and next to him sat a boy with hair that was a bright white and pale grey eyes. All looking at her in shock.

"Hey" Athena says casually,sparing a glance out the compartment.

"Who are you and what are you doing in here?" The white haired boy sneers and Athena cocks her head to the side,raising her eyebrow in amusement.

"Athena" Athena introduces herself proudly and sends them her signature smirk "And I'm hiding"

The kids in the compartment share a glance,all thinking the same thing. The girl was trouble but she seemed interesting enough for them to not kick her out.

"What are you hi-" The chocolate skinned boy speaks up this time only to have Athena crawl under their seats.

He goes to ask what the girl was doing but it's not even a second later that the door bursts open and three other kids lean against each other,trying to catch their breaths as they look around angrily.

"Has a girl come in here?" A chubby girl with red hair and green eyes questions with a sneer.

"Lots of girls have stopped by" the boy with white hair speaks in a bored tone "Your going to have to be more specific"

Athena mentally thanks the boy as she peaks behind his legs to look at the three kids who stood in the doorway.

"She's short,has brown hair,and was wearing a black long sleeve dress" the girl with frizzy hair and beaver teeth speaks up.

"Haven't seen her" White hair boy lies.

The three at the door groan but leave the compartment.

When the door slams shut,Athena crawls out from under the seats and dusts herself off.

"Thank you" Athena says as she blows a strand of her curly hair out of her face.

"I'm Malfoy,Draco malfoy and thats Blaise Zabini,Pansy Pakinson,Vincent Crabbe,and Gregory Goyle." The white haired boy introduces,pointing to each person when he says their name.

"Hello,like I said before,I'm Athena" Athena says kindly and leans back against the door.

"What are you?" Draco questions as he looks the girl over. She was without a doubt beautiful and everyone could see that but she wasn't worth their time if she was a muggle born.

"Uhmmm,human" Athena says confused and sends a wink at Blaise when he lets out a small chuckle.

"Are both your parents magic?" Draco questions,keeping a straight face even though he himself wanted to smile at the girls answer.

"Yeah" Athena says as she tenses up. She didn't want to even think about them.

"Who are your parents anyways? If you were a pure blood we would of atleast spotted you around" Pansy questions confused.

"The Potters." Athena says with clear distaste.

Crabbe and Goyle had no reaction since they were too busy eating candy to pay attention to the conversation but the other three kids stare at her in shock,causing her to awkwardly shuffle her feet.

"I didn't know the Potters had another kid and wasn't that your sister who was looking for you?why haven't we seen you on the papers or with the other Potters?" Draco questions  since he's the first one to snap out of his shock.

"I don't live with the Potters" Athena admits with a careless shrug, "They left me on Lily's muggle sisters doorstep when I was one but after a while they couldn't handle me so they took me to an orphanage when I was five and I'm currently living with a different muggle family"

"They just gaved you away?" Pansy questions with shock and sadness.

"Yeah but it's fine. It doesn't bother me anymore" Athena reassures the girl with a lie.

"Why don't you take a seat?" Blaise offers.

Athena looks at the only empty seat that was between Crabbe and Goyle with a disgusted expression before she looks at the other three and shrugs as she makes up a decision in her head.

She casually walks to Pansy and plops herself onto the taller girls lap.

Pansy looks down at the girl and gets ready to tell her to get off but when she meets the girls big hazel puppy eyes she can't find herself ever being able to be mean to the girl so she just sighs and leans back into her seat.

Athena sends the girl a bright smile before starting a conversation and by the time the train stops she has three pure bloods wrapped around her finger.

"Hey!" A voice yells when they make it halfway to the boats and Athena snaps her head up,only to be met with three kids angrily running towards her.

"Come on!" Athena yells to her new companions with a smirk before she takes off running to the boats,hopping into the first one she sees.

The other three hop in with her when they finally catch up,panting for breath while Athena looks at them in amusement. Since she played a lot of sports and often ran she didn't break a sweat and wasn't even the slightest out of breath.

"How...are you...not...tired" Blaise says in between breaths.

"I play a lot of sports" Athena says with a shrug.

"Like quidditch?" Draco questions after regaining his breath and taking the seat beside the girl.

"No,I play muggle sports but I would love to play quidditch" Athena admits dreamily. Durning the train ride Draco was explaining the wizarding world to her and when he mentioned quidditch and how it's played she instantly fell in love with it.

"What sports do you play then?" Draco questioned the small girl,watching the way her eyes light up and her troublemaking smirk turns into a bright smile that seems to make the night brighter.

And with that Athena explains all the sports shes played and how shes won. She pauses when they come close enough to the castle to see it but after she snaps out of her shock she continues to talk.