Chapter 5♡︎

Athena takes Draco's hand,allowing him to help her out of the boat.

"Thanks,Malfoy" Athena says with a small smile towards the boy who cheeks tint pink.

Athena walks between Draco and Pansy,starting a conversation with her and Blaise who was on the other side of Pansy.

A lady with a tight bun and stern face starts speaking but Athena zones her out and looks around.

The place was already beautiful. Lanterns lit the place up and shone the room with a gold lighting. The castle was old,yet memorizing like the ones described in a few books she's read.

She didn't listen to anyone's conversation until everyone around her either gasped or screamed.

She looks to where they were confused and her eyes widen at the see through figures that float in the air. Ghost.

"First years I presume?" One of the ghost questions after noticing them.

When no one answered Athena rolled her eyes and pushed past everyone so that she was infront, "Yup"

"I hope to see you in my house,Hufflepuff" One of them says,glancing at the students.

Athena rolls her eyes and turns her head to see who was around her,raising an eyebrow when she notices Draco,Blaise,and Pansy had followed her.

"Whats a Hufflepuff?" Athena whispers to Blaise.

The dark skinned male raises an amused eyebrow at her, "Were you not listening to McGonagall's speech?"

"Who the heck is McGonagall?" Athena questions confused.

"Her" Blaise says,pointing towards the stern lady who just walked back in.

"Ohhh" Athena mumbles to herself.

She's pulled into the spot infront of Draco,causing her to yelp in surprise and send the boy a small glare.

"What? She said get in line and you just stood there" Draco defends himself.

They go into the great hall and Athena looks around in awe. The place was outstanding but the main thing that caught her attention was the roof. It looked like the night sky.

"Wow" Athena breaths out.

"I read in Hogwarts a History that the cealing is bewitched to look like the night sky,it's not actually real" An annoying voice speaks from behind Athena.

"Can you shut the fuck up? No one cares if it's fake or real,were more interested that it actually looks that way" Athena snaps at the girl behind her before turning forward again,only to meet the amused eyes of Draco.

"What?" Athena questions innocently.

Draco just shakes his head and faces forward again.

"Ppst,Draco" Athena says after getting over the fact that a hat could sing.

"Hmm?"

"Think I could nick the hat?"

"What? No!"

"Your no fun"

"Draco Malfoy!" McGonagall calls out,interrupting the twos conversation.

Athena watches as Draco struts to the hat,his head held high. She had zoned out most of the sorting and instead looked around but when she did zone back in she noticed that the hat took a while to call out a house with some people while others it only took a few seconds.

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat yells causing Athena to clap for her friend.

She looks at the high table,winking at Severus when she catches his eye causing the man to roll his eyes and gesture for her to pay attention. She ignores him.

Her eyes move to the other teachers,one had eyes like a hawk,one was really short,one had a bright smile on her face,but only four caught her attention.

A handsome man with striking grey eyes and black hair that had white mixed into it sat beside Severus,lowly talking to him while one of his arms were wrapped around the man next to him. She didn't even think Severus had friends,not that she thought anything was wrong with the man he was just different as she knew how much people hated different. The man next to grey-eyes had scars covering his face and she could see some peaking out from the collar of his robe and his fingertips that held his book. Then their was a man who sat in the biggest chair in the middle. He had a long silver beard and his eyes twinkles behind his half moon shaped glassed. He looked ancient and she half expected him to turn into dust soon. Lastly there was James. He sat at the end of the table,next to Lily. He sat at the edge of his seat like he was trying to be as far away from the red headed barbi without falling off the chair. He was looking down at his lap,his glasses falling down to the edge of his nose.

"POTTER,ATHENA!" McGonagall yells and the halls go silent before breaking out into whispers.

"Did she say Potter?"

"I didn't know there was another Potter"

"She's pretty"

"Why hasn't she been mentioned before?"

Athena makes eye contact with Severus,the mans encouraging smile calming her nerves. She walks to the stool in fake confidence,holding her head high and keeping herself from slouching.

'Oh fuck,please don't fall',Athena thinks to herself.

When she finally sits at the stool she lets out a sigh of relief. Glad she didn't make a fool out of herself.

"Hello"

A voice speaks through her head.

"Sup" Athena greets.

"well aren't you interesting"

"Thank you...I think"

"Your difficult too"

"I am not!"

"You have all house qualities. You could be in Ravenclaw,your very smart. No. Your a different type of smart,you wouldn't get along with them. You could be Hufflepuff,you have a big heart,bigger than anyone else i've sorted into that house but your only nice to those you care about and have quit the temper. You'd make them cry. You could be in Gryffindor,your very brave and have a big sense of adventure. Slytherin would also do you well,your extremally cunning and would stop at nothing to get what you want."

"Can you hurry? Im getting bored"

"I can't choose between Gryffindor and Slytherin,which one do you want to be in?"

"I don't know. Your the hat,your suppose to tell me"

"But I can't choose."

"Neither can I"

"Lions or Snake,Ms.Potter?"

"I like both. Snakes are pretty and lions are fierce"

"Goodness,child,just choose"

"You choose! Geez hurry the fuck up. I haven't aten today"

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hate yells out loud.

"See that wasn't so hard" was Athena last thought before the hat was pulled off her head.

She jumps off the stool and goes to take a step only to be stopped by the hats next words.

"JUST KIDDING! SLYTHERIN!"

"Fuckin hat" Athena grumbles as she heads to the silver and green table,getting slaps on the back and cheers.

"I knew you'd be in Slytherin" Draco mumbles to the small girl when she takes a seat next to him.

"Really? How?" Athena questions the boy as she cocks her head to the side.

"Just a feeling" Draco says with a shrug,causing the girl to nod.

Athena looks to the head table,sending Severus a smirk.

Severus lightly groans. He knew she was going to give him hell in the upcoming years.