Chapter 17:

"I'm going to miss you" Athena admits tearfully as she looks up at Tom and Lucius.

"We'll miss you too,love" Lucius says softly,bending down so he was eye to eye with the girl. "We expect at least two letters a week"

"If you need anything you can always floo to the manor from Severus office" Tom reminds the girl,bending down beside Lucius so he too can be the same height as the small girl.

"Will you come to mine and Draco's games?" Athena questions a little shyly,looking up at them through her long lashes. She and Draco plan to try out for Quidditch this year,they've been practicing every day ever since she got to the manor.

"Of course,little snake,we wouldn't miss them for the world" Tom promises.

The train gives a warning whistle behind them and Draco runs up to the curly-haired girls side,wrapping an arm around her. "We need to go,princess"

"Bye. I love you." Athena says,pulling the two men into a hug and placing a sweet kiss on their cheeks.

"I love you too" both men say together with soft smiles,placing a kiss on the girls forehead.

"Bye,Cissy. I'll miss you" Athena says,smiling up at the women while Draco says bye to Lucius.

"I'll miss you too,sweetie" Narcissa says with a loving smile,pulling the girl into a motherly hug before pulling back and cupping her cheek. "Write to us"

"I will" Athena promises,locking her arm with Draco's before making her way to the train.

"BLAISE!" Athena squeals,spotting the dark skinned boy in the crowd.

"ATHENA!" Blaise yells just as loud,both running at each other.

Draco and Theo stand far away from the two,getting into a conversation and pretending they didn't know the children who were now on the ground from running into each other.

"Oh,my baby! You look gorgeous!" Blaise praises,lifting himself and the small girl off the ground to look her over,grabbing her hand so she could give him a twirl.

"Me? Look at you! You get handsomer everytime I see you!" Athena gushes,a bright smile on her face that seemed to be catching peoples attention(not that they weren't already being stared at because of the commotion they caused)

Blaise lets out a laugh, "Thank you,honey"

Athena hops onto Blaise back and he walks to their other two friends.

"Theo!" Athena says happily,making sure to be less loud since she knew the boy didn't like attention.

"Thena" Theo says just as happily,a warm smile on his face as he takes the girl off Blaise back and pulls her into a hug.

"Where's Pans?" Athena questioned,a cute frown on her face as she looks around for the taller girl.

"She's already on the train,honey" Blaise says,wrapping an arm around the girls shoulder.

Athena nods her head before looking at the boys with a mischievous smirk. "Last one there is the Potter's bitch"

"No fair!"

"Cheater!"

"I don't want to be their bitch!"

The boys call after her when she takes off running.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"What are you doing?" Athena questioned,looking up at the girl who's lap she was laying on-her feet resting on Blaise lap as he played exploding snap with Theo and Draco while he rubbed circles onto her ankles. It relaxed her.

"Shopping" Pansy says before explaining more at the smaller girls confused face,running a hand through the girls untamed curls. "It's a wizarding magazine,you place your wand on what you want to buy and it will transfer money from you bank and send it to you"

"Thats so..." Athena trails off in aww before a large grin takes over her face as she lets out a squeal, "Fucking awesome!"

"You can shop with me" Pansy says,adjusting the papers so the other girl can also look.

Athena smiles happily. She had to remember to once again thank the Malfoys,Tom,and Severus for putting money into an account for her. They had gone to the wizarding bank and found out the only money she had was from the Potters but she didn't want to use any of it. She wants nothing from them so the three men filled a volt for her,filled to the brim with money for her to spend in the muggle and wizarding world.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Once they finally got to the castle,Athena was tired. She laid her head on Draco's shoulder and was focused on the man that sat beside Severus.

She knew exactly who he was and even though she was excited to not have to be away from him she was still angry at him for being so out in the open. He could get caught and if he's caught then a lot of things could go wrong. Stupid Robin.

She heatedly glared at the man who was whispering to Severus and the Blacks but by the way he was slightly squirming in his seat and seemed to avoid eye contact with her she knew he was affecting him. Good,maybe he'll think before he does some stupid shit like this.

Draco,the Blacks,and Severus looked between the two with slight amusement. It was amusing seeing the dark lord squirm just because of Athena's cold glare.

Athena watched as Severus and Tom stand,Severus sending her a quick nod and tilting his head slightly before they exit the grand doors. She waits a couple minutes before getting up.

"I'll meet you in the common room" Athena mutters,placing a kiss onto each of her friends cheeks,not giving them time to reply as she exits the great hall.

Spotting the two men at the end of the hallway waiting for her she storms up to them,getting as close to the brown haired male as she could without having to crane her neck too much. She glares at him,her lips pulling into a snarl. "What the fuck are you thinking,Idiot? you could be caught!"

Neither men attempt to scold the girl for her foul language. The girl was full of curse words and last time Lucius tried to scold her about her language she just cussed even more. They all figured out it was pointless trying to tell her what to do. She was stubborn and did what she wanted.

"I thought you'd be happy that I'm here,little snake" Tom stated. His mouth formed into a frown.

Athena lets out a small sigh before surprising the man by wrapping her arms around his torso and burying her face into his shirt. "I am happy. I just don't like the risk of you getting caught. What if they figure out it's you and take you away? What if Dumblwhore does something? What if someone hurts you? What if they lock you up? I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to get locked up. I don't want them taking you away. I don't want to loose you."

Even though her words were muffled the two men understood each word,sharing sad glances. They knew the girl had abandonment issues. It wasn't hard to notice and they hated that she always thought they would leave her when she was one of the best things to happen to them. With one more glance Severus quietly leaves,giving the two some time to talk alone.

Tom lets out a sad sigh,gently pushing the girl a few steps back from him before kneeling and cupping her face so they were looking each other in the eye. It was the only way she would believe his next words. "I would never leave you,Little snake. You mean just as much to me as I mean to you,maybe more. I will be extra careful to not be caught and if I even think their planning something then I will immediately leave the castle. You have nothing to worry about. Trust me."

Athena looks into Tom's brown eyes,looking for any sign that he's lying. When she doesn't see any she gives him a small nod,causing the man to beam at her and place a sweet kiss onto her temple before he stands up,holding his arm out to the girl. "Lets get you to the common room now,Little Snake"

Athena wraps her arms around the mans with a small giggle. She was glad he was here. She loved the man how she loved the Blacks,Severus,the Malfoys,and her friends. He was now part of her family and she would be damned if she let anything happen to him. Nobody hurts her family.