Keep Walking!

I walked onto the beach and out of the water, the sand sticking to my feet. I clutched onto my board that hung under my arm. I ran my one hand threw my wet hair, pushing it out of my eyes. While walking I spotted a familiar blue haired boy and with him, my dear friend Demetri. I jogged over to them, sticking my surfboard into the sand. I quietly snuck up behind Demetri, wrapping my hands around his waist. I felt him tense up under my touch and look at me in shock. "Relax D' it's just me." I hold up my hands in surrender. 

"Good, I thought it was a burglar." I said sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?" Hawk asked in a small voice. I cock my head to the side. 

"I was surfing." I say coldly. 

"I didn't know you could surf." He replied, gathering himself and bringing back his confident demeanor.

"Yeah well, we never talk, so I wouldn't expect you too." I turn to go sit beside Moon who was waving at me from the side.

"That's because you never come up to me anymore!" He exclaimed, his voice getting louder as I walked away.

"Okay, so, I'll just forget that you dislocated Robby's shoulder." I called back at him scoffing. I took my place beside Moon and watched the two boys played volleyball. One of them I was mad at and the other one I was friends with, that made my situation rather difficult.

"How've you been?" Moon asked, wrapping her arms around my wet body.

"Good, you?" I shrug, she pulled away from me.

"I've been good. I don't really get to see you anymore though." She complained.

"Yeah, we'll have to change that." I smiled genuinely towards her. "Cute swimsuit." I complemented. She was wearing a blue and pink bikini with short jean shorts. 

"Thanks you too." 

"Oh thanks." I was wearing a black long-sleeve wet suit with white leaf designs on the front. 

"Come on

"Come on." She grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"But I just sat down." I whined. I followed her nonetheless, walking towards the boys to see Demetri flirting with two girls. 

"Look at you player." Moon said when we reached them. 

"Oh yeah, didn't you know." I remarked looking at Moon. "Demetri's a real lady's mad." I joked punching him in the arm.

"Oh shut it." He glared at me playfully. 

"It'd be nice if you actually earned the Cobra Kai credit you take." Hawk's voice filled with poison. I turned to look at him. "When are you ever gonna sign up?" He asked. 

"I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain." Demetri retorted, causing me to giggle.

"Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts." I slapped his chest with my hand.