You Two Flirt Too Much

"The whole fence?" Demetri complained me. I stood there in black Nike sweats, a baby blue crewneck and a black halter sports bra underneath. My red hair was in a messy bun, a few tendrils of hair framing the side of my face.

 My red hair was in a messy bun, a few tendrils of hair framing the side of my face

"Yes the whole fence." I told him with my arms crossed.

"That's like, twelve hundred square feet." He said, doing some quick math in his head. 

"You have to times that by two, you forgot about the other side." Danial said, walking towards us with a paintbrush in hand. 

Demetri sighed and I snickered. "Yeah, okay, I get it. Your teaching me about muscle memory. Do it a bunch of times, develop mysterious karate technique." H moves his hands around in a chopping motion again. It's his signature move I guess. "How but we just cut to the chase and you show me the moves?" Demetri placed his hand of Mr. LaRusso's shoulder, holding out the paintbrush for him to grab.

He has a smug and amused expression on his face. He pats Demetri on the back and walked away. "Are you going to help me?" He looked towards me desperately.  

"Nope, I'll be watching you suffer from a distance." I say.

"Since your always sarcastic, I can't tell if you mean that or not." He waved the brush around again. 

Deciding to mimic Mr. LaRusso, I pat him on the back and walk away.

 LaRusso, I pat him on the back and walk away

Over the next two days, I watched Mr. LaRusso teach Demetri how to paint the house, how to sand the floor, and how to paint the fence. All while I stood off to the side, watching Demetri, being his support while also being the comic relief. 

I tried to focus on something other what was going on right in front of my face. Robby had just caught Sam from falling off the deck, while the both joked and had fun. Seemed like flirting to me. I quietly scoffed. 

"Hey, are we doing shirts vs. skins?" The familiar voice of Demetri called from behind me. "I turned to look at him. "Because I prefer to be shirts. I'm not saying that you have to be a skin." He added towards Sam and I. I looked back to Sam who was nodding towards him, squinting in the sun. "Unless you want to, I support your right to choose." 

Thankfully, Danial saved him from that awkward moment and called him over to talk. Annoyed and bored I got up from my spot. "Can I have a crack at this?" I said to Sam and Robby. 

"Um, sure." Sam said, reluctantly climbing off the board. When she reached me, I pulled off my navy green hoodie, leaving me in a black sports bra, and gray shorts. I slipped my shorts off and tied my two French braids into a bun at the nape of my neck.

 I slipped my shorts off and tied my two French braids into a bun at the nape of my neck

"You two flirt too much. It makes me want to throw up in my mouth" I said, my blue eyes finding hers.

"Shut up." She told me playfully. I turned around and walked backwards towards the pond, sticking a finger in my mouth to show her a gagging motioned. She laughed and I turned around and started to climb into the cold water. 

I climbed onto the wooded deck and looked at Robby. "So when's the surf match?" He asked curiously as we started going over the wheel.

"Two days." I answered in a monotone voice. 

"You nervous?" He continued to ask me. 

"Nope. Excited actually." I answered, turning and kicking to my side with ease. 

"You know, that'll be the first time I'll see you surf." He told me from behind. 

"Didn't think about that, my minds been on something else I guess." I shrugged, my mind going to Nick.

"Like what?" He grilled.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I say sarcastically, looking at him over my shoulder, a smirk evident on my face.

Another filler chapter! I'm so excited to write more, sorry I didn't post a few days back. Also warning I might not be able to post on Wednesday, for I am going to the hospital to get my ankle ex-rayed. Hopefully it's not broken anymore, that would suck. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Comment and Vote!

Thanks

-Daisy