Mall Fight-Off

I ran out of the comic store, chasing after Demetri like a chicken with it's head chopped off. My feet pounding against the floor with each step, my heart was pounding inside my chest. I struck first. Even after all Danial's lessons, all it took was for him to push me and I kicked him. I felt my heart drop in disappointment but I remembered where I was and what was going on when I passed Demetri. "Come on!" I said rather loudly, grabbing his hand in order to make him run faster.

"Shit!" Demetri said to me but I continued to drag him along with me. We both seemed to pick up our pace and make our way to the food area where Robby and Sam were. When someone got in my way, I lightly moved them over instead of going around, knowing that Eli and his goons were right on our tails. I looked back behind me when Demetri suddenly collapsed. HE ran right into a sun glasses display.

"Seriously! Get up!" I yanked his arm and he shot right up off the ground, and then we ran some more. But not before Demetri called "Sorry!" to the owner of the shop.

We made it to the cafeteria to see that Sam and Robby had disappeared. "No, of course they left." Demetri said angerly.

"Their probably making out in the car." I replied coldly. I shivered at the idea and an awful image implanted itself in my brain. "We can't fight all of them at once D." I sighed, looking around anxiously.

"We're dead." He placed his hands on his head.

"No your dead, I can hold my own. At least I think I can." I glanced at Demetri and he carried a worried and scared facial expression.

Demetri started to tug on my arm and pull me back, I was curious why until I saw Eli come around a pillar with a murderous look. I turned to run again but tweedled dee and tweedled dumb were there, blocking our escape. "Didn't have to be this way." Eli said as he approached us. "You could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy!"

"At least I'm not an asshole!" Demetri retorted. I backed up when I heard a slap to my side. Snapping my head to see where the noise came from, I see tweedled dumb held Demetri's arms to his side, keeping him in place.

"What do you want Lydia? You can join us, or stay with him." Hawk told me, his eyes filled with rage.

"I'd rather drown then join Cobra Kai. So go suck it." The harsh words spitted my out of my mouth.

"Fine then, your both dead." Hawk said. Demetri tried to break loose but couldn't so I took a step forward to position myself in front of him. I heard a thump and a yell, causing me to turn around and look behind me. I saw Demetri standing and the others on the ground. Beside my dark haired bestie stood Sam.

"Get back." Sam told Demetri.

"Glad you could make it." I told Sam sarcastically as I looped my pinkie through hers, giving it a squeeze.

"Yeah, sorry we were in the washroom." Sam explained to me.

"Together?" I whispered skeptically.

"Oh my gosh, no!" She laughed.

"Thank god." I pretended to swipe some sweat from my forehead.

"What was that?" She raised n eyebrow at me.

"Oh shut up." I chuckled as she released my pinkie.

"Alright, now you guys need to back off." Sam said loudly so everyone around us could hear. She was now positioned in a fighting stance, ready to defend herself from anyone trying to hurt her or D.

"I don't want to have to hit a girl." Hawk said.

"Really, your playing the sexists' card?" I raised my eyebrow and removing my jean jacket and placing it on a nearby chair before placing my hands on my hips.