The Planning

When I arrive at Miyagi-Do the next morning, the first thing I see is Sam and Robby kissing in the dojo, trying to keep it a secret. I stand there for a solid second before Sam breaks apart from Robby. "Wait, aren't we suppose to be leading warm ups?" She asked him.

"Yeah, you are." I say sarcastically, walking towards the door that leads to the backyard. I walk out just to hear them continue to talk. 

Throwing my back on the ground I walk over to Demetri and Chris with a smug look on my face. "What's got you so happy?" Demetri asked.

"I had a good night." Was all I said, stretching my hands behind me and looking around. My eye catches on something shiny on a rock.

"Care to elaborate why?" Demetri asked.

"No, not really." I answered, slowly walking over to the shiny object. When I get close enough I realize it was a medal. Mr. Miyagi's medal. I bend down to pick it up. "Hey guys." I call out in an uneasy tone. "Come look what I found!" I say loud. 

Sam and Robby walk out of the dojo and the others come over to me to look what was in my hand. "It was just sitting in these rocks." I tell them, looking at everyone. 

"That's Mr. Miyagi's medal of honor." Sam says taking it. "That's crazy, we looked all over for this." She inspects them medal before looking at Robby. 

"Must've been there the whole time." He shrugs. A feeling of unease washes over me as I realize how calm and un-shocked Robby's reaction was to finding the medal, then came a look of guilt on his face.

*** 

Later that day, Mr. LaRusso had us go down to the dealership to help wash and wax the cars. I was helping Demetri with a car when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the screen, it read Eli. "D, do you mind if I take this?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice to try and convince him.

"Sure." He answered, staring contently at the car he was waxing. I thank him and jog over to an empty office. I quickly close the door and hit accept, holding the phone up to my ear. 

"Hey." He said into the phone.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked, tucking a flyaway piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to this roller rink with me, it's eighties night?" He sounded a excited. 

"Sure, when?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask Miguel because he's going but I can text you?" He asked. 

"Miguel's going?" I asked, slightly concerned. 

"Yeah, is that a problem?" He asked, his voice sounding a little worried. 

"No, well, kind of, I didn't really want anyone to know about you and I." I said, bringing my hand up and biting my nails slightly. 

"What, why?" He asked, I could tell he was disappointed. 

"Because I don't want our friends to treat us any differently, and if my friends found out I was dating a Cobra Kai, it wouldn't go over to well. And same with you, right?" I asked. 

"I guess." 

"So, what if you go with Miguel and I bring a friend? Maybe we can sneak off later too." I chuckle.

"Yeah, sure, but this friend?" He asked.

"Completely platonic relationship." I tell him wrapping my one arm around my waist and leaning against the desk that was in the office. 

"Okay, then fine, also, are we dressing up to match or..." 

"You're one of those people who like to match costumes are you now." I say sarcastically into the phone, looking out of the glass walls at the cars. I see Demetri continuing to struggle with the car and my eyes catch on Robby who was looking at me suspiciously. I shrugged. 

 "I am when the person I'm dressing up with is you." He said smugly back to me. 

"Okay, well what are we dressing up as, hmm?" I asked him hanging my head and looking at my feet. 

"What about Kelly and Zack from saved by the bell?" He asked me, taking less than a second to say it aloud. 

"Have you been just waiting to suggest that?" I asked him, chuckling to myself a bit. 

"Maybe." I hear him chuckle on the other end. 

"Okay well, I'll go to the store tonight and buy something." I tell him, smiling to myself, I glance up to see Robby looking at me, still with his confused gaze. 

"Okay and I have my costume already." He said fast.

"Wait, you already have your costume?" I asked, my voice giving away how shocked I sound. 

"Yeah, it's just a t-shirt and jeans though." He explained. 

"Can you wear your hair like it was last night?" I pleaded a bit, silently hoping he'd say yes.

"I, I don't know." He answered.

"Well, you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable." I quickly tell him, trying to make him feel as comfortable as I could. 

"Okay, yeah, I'll be right there!" He pulls away from the phone. "Hey sorry, I need to go, Sensei is starting up class again, my break is over." 

"Yeah okay, have fun!" I tell him. 

"Yeah, I'll text you later with the information." He says. "See you later." 

"Bye." I said to him before hanging up the phone. I click the my messages app and shoot Nick a text.

Want to come to a roller rink with me sometime?

Sure, just tell me when.

Okay, also it's and 80's theme night.

Alright, bye.

I slip my phone back into my leggings pocket and start to walk back out of the office. I push open the door and walk over to my rag that I'd abandoned on a chair. I pick it up and head back over to Demetri. "What was that about?" He asked me, taking a slight break from cleaning the car. 

"Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about." I say smiling at him, and I start waxing the car again.  

Later, after we were done with the cars at LaRusso Auto I headed over to a thrift store that was only a few blocks away. As I walked up and down the aisles of old cloths, I kept an eye out for anything that was similar to the costume inspo I picked out on Pinterest. 

Eventually I found something that looked almost exactly like the outfit Kelly was wearing in the Pinterest image. 

Sorry for the short chapter lol, I hoped you guys enjoyed it

Sorry for the short chapter lol, I hoped you guys enjoyed it. Super excited to write the next chapter! Now that I've started to write again I've noticed that I've been sleeping better, feeling less mellow and I've just been in a better mood. So thank you to everyone who commented all of the kind things to me while I was on my extremely long break, again sorry for that!

Comment and Vote!

-Daisy