Not Such a Great Party

Over the next few days, I had been purposely avoiding Sam, Robby, not so much. Although, whenever he got near me, I sent him a glare. He got the message and steered clear. Although two days after the skating night, he came up to me and asked if I was okay, I brushed him off, still not ready to talk about it. When I did so, he told that when I was, he's be there to listen. 

Eli kept me pretty busy with practice sparring, swimming and just plain old hanging out. We still have managed to keep our relationship private, minus Nick, but I had a growing suspicion that Robby had taken a guess. 

I was currently watching Teen Wolf, curled up in my bed under the blankets. I was already on season 3B, episode 6. The characters were on a bus, heading to a track meet and got stranded at a motel, and let me tell, you, so far, it was my favorite season. I felt the tiniest bit guilty while watching it, knowing well enough that I was in love with Stiles, and the guilty part was, he reminded me of Robby. The way we would always be so sarcastic to one another was like Stiles and whomever he talked to, and how he was always their for Lydia, but what broke my heart, was Sam was Robby's Lydia, and I was his Scott. 

I heard a ding from my side table to see my phone buzzing on the nightstand. I picked it up to see three new messages from Moon.

I'm having a party tonight, so get your ass over here.

It's going to be wild, so don't show up all depressed. 

Not calling you depressed or anything.

I silently chuckled at her texts and shut my laptop and texted Eli. 

I'm going to a party at Moons, you in?

If he did end up saying no, I would get why, they did date for a while after all. I didn't bother waiting for his reply and hopped out of bed and going over to my closet. I pulled out a cropped white tank top with a lace bottom and a short greyish-blue skirt with white lace on the bottom. I put them on and pulled the skirt up so it was high waisted and stopped mid-thigh. Lastly, some white converse. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to let my hair remain in its natural mild wavy self. 

I entered my bathroom and did minimal makeup and to finish it off, some mascara and clear lip-gloss. I fluffed my hair and ran downstairs to see my mom passed out on the couch, with a few beer cans littered around. I put my phone in my skirt pocket and picked them up, throwing them in the trash bin before heading out to my car. 

I drove away and tried to enjoy the wind in my hair. When I arrived at Moon's house her driveway was already packed with cars and filled with people walking towards the house. I walked into the house to see Eli sitting with a bunch of his Cobra Kai friends plus Aisha. When I walked in, his eyes found mine instantly and he smiled at me, not his I'm in karate and I could beat your ass type of smile but rather a cute warm smile that was inviting. I smiled back and looked around the house when Moon came up out of nowhere and hugged me so hard I though I was going to vomit. I mean, I defiantly wouldn't be the only one with all the discarded red solo cups lying around. 

"There you are, although I thought it'd take you longer to get here." She told me, her smile growing with the second. 

"Nope, I got out of bed as soon as you texted me." I chuckle, clasping my hands together behind my back. 

"Well, great, do you mind helping me with the kegs out back?" She asked. 

"So, it's this type of party." I asked, my lips lifting to a smile. 

"Yup, so come on." She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room, but not before I sent one last smile to Eli. 

When we finished, more people had moved outside and crowded inside. I told Moon, I was going to find someone inside. I entered the door but bumped into someone else on my way in. It was Tory and Miguel.