Chapter 10: Dissipate

❀Phila❀

I nodded at Israel's question,
"Yes, this is my decision, so please respect it.." I smile.

Singapore and Israel nodded, although I could see that Israel is having a much harder time accepting my decision.

"I'll...miss you." Singapore spoke, I giggle and pinched his cheeks "I know you will, and, I'll miss you both as well." I smile before reaching down to one of my drawers and pulled out two letters "Singa, please give this to señor ASEAN" I hand him a letter, he nods before bidding me farewell and and exiting my office.

I look to Israel who still has his head low, I sigh and stood up, before leaning over to him to kiss him on the forehead "and Isra... will you please take this to señor UN?" I asked and hands him the letter to which he weakly took from my hands.

Israel finally looked at me with teary eyes "it would mean a lot to me if you were the one to give it to him..." I smile and placed my hand on his shoulder "I'm trusting you on this one, so please..?" Israel sighs and nodded.

"Alright, anything for my Angel" he smiles and stands up, I went around my desk and hugged him tightly "I'll miss you too, don't worry." He sniffles before breaking the hug and leaving my office.

I look back to Visayas who wasn't looking at me, I sigh and lean back on my desk, he has no idea with what's about to happen to our country

The door suddenly opens to reveal my brother with a confused face.
"What was Israel and Singapore doing in here?" He asked with merely nothing but curiosity.

I shrugged and just went back to my chair

"Hey kuya, wanna see a magic trick?"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

✰China✰

6 months ago Phila severed ties with me, and then a sudden swarm of Chinese and ‘Tsinoy’ citizens all came swarming to the airport that my police force had to swat them back to prevent them from stampeding in the airport, and unfortunately I no longer had rights to send people back to the Philippines.

At first I thought that it was just me and it would be understandable, but soon other foreign families from different countries had been returned to their homeland, including those ‘crossbreed’ families, and I heard news that she had severed ties with almost all of their allies except for a few number of them, like Israel, Japan, etc.

And so far the UN and ASEAN has been really quiet about this these past few months that even EU was confused and didn't know what was going on.

Soon we found out that Phila had completely closed off her country, no one gets in, no one gets out.

Kind of like North Korea, except in his country, tourism is still allowed but with a lot of restrictions and rules.

I sigh and laid back on my chair whilst sipping my tea.

"Beijing!" I called, a few seconds later I could hear soft and quiet footsteps and the door opens to reveal my secretary Beijing and then bowed 68° "my emperor"