Chapter 2: Invite

[A/n: Bold mixed with italic fonts and this "«»" indicates a flashback.]
____________________

«"Are you sure you're able to do this, miss Philippines? This us rather a heavy task. . . Impossible, even."»

I chuckle deviously.

«"Oh señor, trust me~ it'll be easier than what you assume it is."»

«". . .very well then. I am trusting you on this project, miss Phila. Please do not disappoint me."»

«"Certainly, señor."»

North Korea

I groan as I get up from my bed, I look around and everything was a mess.

What did I do again?

«"AH~~!"»

Oh. Right. How could I forget? It's my usual routine.

I stretch my arms and wore my bathrobe again as I ordered the servants to clean my room, while I go to the bathroom and cleanse myself

Phila

I was more than happy that UN agreed to my request.

I had shared with him my plans, and he said that it wouldn't hurt if I tried.

It was for the best, anyways.

Now I'm walking around the venue, making sure that everything is doing great and is in exact order.

I also made sure that it was culturally appropriate for him as well.

My plan is simple;
Invite the Korean dictator over for dinner, discuss and tell him that I want our countries to be partner's again.

He'll agree. I mean, he has to. We have great imports, one that his country would certainly need.

And our economy has boosted greatly! He couldn't possibly deny that. . .

And the news from a few weeks ago should have already captured his attention and at least make him curious..

I'll let us be close, personally.

And when he starts to fully trust me, like, trust me more than he trusts China. .

That's where I'll let phase two of my plan happen~

"Is everything ready?"

The people who had helped me set up the place all nodded.

I smiled and nodded as I told them that they could finally rest and that I'll take control of everything else.

We're currently in a garden, a secret garden that the American had built for me during his time of colonization in our country

I often go here to have some peace and quiet, the people who helped me set up are the same people that I trusted to take care of this enchanting paradise.