Chapter 3: Hasty

Phila

I wait at the entrance of my garden, wearing one of my favourite cute dresses.

[Image from Google]

I paired it with white stilettos so I could at least be a little tall. . .

I smiled when one of my guards came to me and told me that North was already outside of the forest, about to come in, since my garden was built in the middle of a forest, none of my people could see and trash it.

It's been three years, my people had started to become disciplined, but I still don't trust them when it comes to littering and taking care of nature.

There were still some ignorant and stone minded people who won't abide by my laws. It's infuriating and I want to get rid of them, but. . . I don't want to be seen as a dictator and a tyrant by the UN and the human rights committee

I sigh as I begin to wait.

North Korea

I arrived at their national airport, bodyguards escorted me, and amongst these guards are women.

I have women for bodyguards. . .

Now that's laughable.

How could they possibly protect someone like me?

They're often weak and unable to fight.

Then again their new leader. . .

As I walked out of the airport, with the guards all around me to cover me, I couldn't help but feel a little dizzy. . .

Not from the flight, but from the environment and the atmosphere that surrounds me.

I'm only at the airport, yet, the energy was overwhelmingly light. The people were just roaming around freely, just like before, but,

It's also so different than from the last time that I was here. . .

I feel more. . . Welcomed.

Welcomed than in any other places that I've been. . .

When I got into the car that she had sent for me -Literally this woman must've already planned every single bit of this, from the invite to me coming here. Did she orchestrate all of this?-, I got to see the city from the car.