Chapter 17: A Colony's Retribution

[SHO: about time that you posted a chapter for one of your books.]

[A/N: AAAAAAA LEAVE ME BE! .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.]

[SHO: ....anyway, please beware of grammatical errors, typos, and missing words in the middle of a sentence or a phrase. She's not using Grammarly this time]

[A/N: (´ . .̫ . ') sorry-]
______________________________

"Are you sure you need all of this for your office?" Phila nodded. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I need it?" Visayas sighs heavily. "Like Newton's cradle?"

Phila rolls her eyes and scoffs. "Well duh! I have to give people the impression that I'm serious and intimidating! And Newton's cradle is perfect for setting up that kind of atmosphere! Especially when it just continuously makes these clicking noises upon contact with the other balls in the dark! Very ominous vibes, you know?"

Visayas stares at his lady who seems to be a completely different person when relaxed. He barely sees her acting so casual these days, always so stressed and serious. But the other countries still don't take her seriously.

"Then how about the magnetic field cube?" Phila shakes her head. "No can do." Visayas raised a brow, "why not?" Phila shrugs, "I dunno. It looks cool." Visayas frowned. Back then, he would've scolded her for spending money on such unimportant objects, but seeing as they now have the means to spend leisurely, Visayas couldn't just say no unless she was crossing the limit.

"The magnetic sand timer??" Phila shakes her head. "It's way too cool to give away or return." Visayas sighs. "Then how about the fucking drinking bird?" He asked, starting to get irritated. Phila perks up, "Oh, that one's for you! I saw your office back home, and yikes. Very boring." Visayas sighs. "Thank you, miss." Phila grinned and nodded.

"Anyway, when will the new furniture and painters arrive?" She asked, Visayas perked up. "As per your request, the painters responsible for repainting your office will arrive tomorrow and start work immediately. The furniture will arrive a day after the paint job, and it'll take two whole days to assemble everything. So in total, it'll be 4 days, m'lady."

"And how long do we have to be here for?" Phila asked, slightly annoyed. "1 whole week." Visayas answered and Phila huffed. "Alright. Well, I don't want to be absent this week, and I've already missed a lot, so maybe I could ask ASEAN if there are any vacant rooms I could stay in. Meanwhile, you can oversee the whole redecoration of my office." Phila said and Visayas nodded. "Masusunod po."

Phila smiled as they both left the room to talk to ASEAN about the situation.

☼︎Japan☼︎

No... no...

   Shit shit shit! FUCK!

Why did she have to come back?!

She's coming for me... She's coming to get me. I'm sure of it!!

♕︎Narrator's POV♕︎

Japan sobbed and hugged himself tightly, when Tokyo entered the room, she immediately rushed to his side and began to comfort him. ‘This won't do. I have to report this.’

≿━━━━༺𑁍༻━━━━≾

  “Country-mistress Phila, your presence is requested in U.N's office immediately. I repeat, Country-mistress...”

Phila frowned as she stared at the speaker. "What do they want from me now?" She mumbled. She stood up and bowed to ASEAN, apologising for having to end their conversation abruptly as she left to go to U.N's office.