Chapter 12: Alone

✪North Korea✪

I pace back and forth, it's been five years... I hadn't heard anything about her country.. I don't know why I'm curious but I just am.

What's she doing?

Why is she doing this?

I sighed as I sit at the dining table. I placed my cheek on my hand and closed my eyes as I waited for food.

This place has never felt any colder. And empty. What if I.... No. No. He'll just laugh at me and tease me. I can't, I shouldn't.

I grabbed my phone and used it to watch news online. I mostly watched news from China or Russia's country to know any certain international or global news.

They know about it which is why their news stations or governments don't question it. They just keep it a secret.

Thank God I understand Mandarin and Russian, or else it would've been a pain to watch this.

As I was watching, something caught my attention. Behind the news anchor was a picture of a dome around an island and the picture seemed to have been taken by a drone or something.

Is that...

My eyes widened as epiphany hits me like a truck.
No fucking way.
This is way out of hand..

Are they no longer going to accept anyone in anymore?! Why does she have her country inside a giant dome?! HOW do you even build a giant dome?! In just 5 years?! This- this is impossible.

You can't build something advance such as this unless you had a lot of....money...

Hmm...

But how?

Ahh.. I shouldn't pry...

I flinched when I heard maids starting to serve dinner, they placed my meals on the table one by one before putting my plate before me.

I placed my phone down and began eating.

I sighed as eerie silence begins to surround me once again. It makes me conscious of all my actions, the clanking of silverwares, spoon and fork scraping my porcelain plate.

In this deafening silence, I can hear every move...

Once I finished eating, I drank the whole glass of water in one gulp.

After eating, I walked out to my balcony to get a breath of fresh air.

I sigh and clutched on my chest.

I'm surrounded by servants and slaves, yet I still feel somewhat alone...

That warmth that I've treasured faded long ago. Somehow, that warmth was the only thing that kept me from feeling lonely.

But I doubt that it would ever come back.

I turn around to look at the maid who just knocked on the balcony's doorway,

"뭐?!"
{what?!}

I asked angrily, I could see the maid quiver once I raised my voice. Tch, pathetic.

"주여,아영양,조양,조희가 침실에 도착했습니다."
{My lord, miss A-Yeong, miss Cho, and Cho-Hee has arrived in your bedroom.}

I groan and shaked my head.

"아니. 오늘 밤에 사용하지 않을 것이라고 말해줘."
{No. Tell them I won't be using them tonight.}

The maid seemed to have been taken aback, but good thing she knows not to question me. I dismissed her and she quickly walked away.

I sighed and went to the drawer a few wine glasses and beers are stored. I grabbed a bottle and a glass before popping the bottle open and pouring myself a glass of beer, before going back to where I was previously standing.

I hadn't been in the mood to copulate for a while now. It's been 3 years since I've last gotten laid.

Even if I did manage to get it up, I wouldn't be able to last long and become flaccid again.

Has my virility decreased?

Possible. Or maybe I just don't find coitus exciting anymore.

I sighed and took a sip from my glass, the burning sensation of alcohol running down throat is exquisite.

I should probably do some work before I go to sleep...

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
End of chapter 12
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

[A/n: sorry if this was short, I have more in mind in the next few chapters]