Chapter Eight | Where Do I Go From Here ?

Should I go, should I stay? I don't know
This is what I ask myself
Call me a fool for loving you
Please tell me where do I go from here?
Where do I go?
Where do I go?
Tell me how did we end up this way?
Never miss a good thing til it's gone away
Sitting here tryna reason with myself
While you were here thinkin' 'bout someone else
~~~~~

A U G U S T

"You do know that's still my child right?" Brianna questioned as she sat down in front of me.

"See dats what I'm talkin' about. Even tho you didn't sleep wit' Trey ta conceive y'all child you might as well have. You still gotta kid wit dat nigga. You carried his baby and it's like y'all in ah' relationship. Where da fuck am I suppose ta fit in ta all dis."

"August please don't do this." She begged. "I don't want a relationship wit him, I want one with you."

"Do what? Be honest. I jus can't fuckin' win wit you. First I wasn't showing any emotions. Now I'm showing how fucked up dis shit got me inside and you still not happy. Bruh I'm tryin' but you jus' ain't makin' it easy fa' me."

Slowly she reached across da table and grabbed my hand. "I love you so much August. You know that right?" She bit down on her bottom lip as she rapidly blinked her eyes tryin' ta keep ha'self from cryin'. "I love Trey and our baby too. I don't ever wanna make you feel like you can't tell me how you feel because you can. it's just you gotta understand I'm someone's mom now. I always have to do what's best for Trey Jr."

I hesitantly pulled my hand away from hers. "And that's somethin' I jus' can't handle. You had a baby wit someone else. I couldn't give that too you. Regardless of how it was made you still had it. Did you ever stop ta think about how I would feel once I came home."

"I'm so sorry Aug. I didn't think it through. Its like I wanted a baby and so did he. We were both going through a hard time and dealing with a great loss. It just happened and I'm sorry. I was drunk but it didn't mean anything to me." She finally admitted.

I nodded. "I knew you fucked him. I was jus' waitin' fa one of y'all ta tell me. Chris was da only person who kept it real wit me while I was away."

"I'm sorry please August."

"How many times?"

"Augu-" I cut her off.

"How many times?"

"Just once."

"Is it bad dat I don't believe you?"I questioned as I grabbed my keys and stood up."Wanna hear something funny? Ion even wanna leave you fa dis. But I know I have too cause I can't handle knowin' dat while I was in jail you was out fuckin' my partner. Right after we lost out daughter." I leaned in close to her ear befo whispering. "You disgust me."

She grabbed my hand as I tried to walk away. "Please August."

I frowned. "Please what?"

"Don't go."

I jus shrugged then walked away.

***
***
***

"You know you wrong right."

I frowned as I watched Amber set da table. "How?" I questioned as I stood up and grabbed some plates from off da counter.

"You walking round here like yo shit don't stank and it does August."

I sighed. "I should have known you would take dis bitches side ova mine."

She frowned. "Its not about sides punk ass. What are you twelve?"

"Nahh." I shook my head. "Honestly I'm hurt."

"Aug you and I both know that she was wrong but you've both done wrong. At least she told you about her mistakes."

"So since she admitted it dat makes it right?" I questioned her in disbelief.

"I didn't say that-"

"Den what you sayin?" I yelled cuttin' her off.

"Oh hell nah. Get yo ass outta here cause what you not gon' do is disrespect me. You need t-"

"I'm not tryna' hea' nun o-"

"No shut up. You've had your time now its my turn. Your wrong and you know it. The way you been talking to her is ridiculous. She lost a kid too Aug and while you were away she dealt with it the best way she knew how. Now I'm not saying it was right but I am saying at least she was honest about all the dirt she had been doing. Unlike you who cheated and had yo mistress almost kill Brianna." She nodded. "Oh you must have forgot. You cheated too Aug." She paused. "Wait with one of her friends too." She shrugged her shoulders. "Why you so mad cause she did the same thing to you."

"That was different and you know it."

"Whatever." She mumbled as she walked back into her bedroom.

I waited a few minutes den' pulled out my phone and called Chris.

"Wassup bruh?" He questioned as soon as he got on da phone.

"Dat drop you wanted me to make wit you." I paused then sighed. "I'm down."

"You sure?" He questioned me in disbelief.

"Yeah." I reassured him.

"What made you change your mind?"

"I wanted to better myself for my family. Mel gone. Brianna cheated and our daughter didn't make it. There ain't nothin' hea' fa' me anymo'. Might as well go do what I do best. Put da word out. Da Trap king is back.
_________________________

Y'all Met My Goal Yesterday So Here Is Y'all Chapter Today.

Let Me Give A Special Thanks To Papii_ I Swear Y'all Just Don't Know How Much She Helps Me Out.

Anyways. What Y'all Think About What Amber Was Saying? Was She Wrong?

How Do Y'all Feel About Aug Going Back To Work ?

I Need About 15 Comments & 28 Votes.