Chapter Twenty Seven | Bonnie & Clyde

Cause I'm gonna be your wife nigga.
And were gonna have some pretty pretty babies.
I'ma ride for you, you ride for me
You jumping, I'm jumping
Its my loyalty.
And it'll never change, I'll always be the same.
~~~~

B R I A N N A

"You ready?" Biting down on her bottom lip softly Brianna just stood there almost like she was frozen in time. Looking over at her strangely Amber placed a soothing hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, I got you."

Finally feeling like she was able to move Brianna nodded then smiled softly at Amber. "Thanks for being here."

"Anytime."

Just like Amber promised she was right at the doctors office waiting for the urine test results with Brianna. Amber was anxious. Hoping for nothing but a positive outcome for her best friend and brother in law.

She was almost one hundred percent sure that Brianna was pregnant. After seeing her get sick at the smell of morning coffee and her once favorite Mark Jacobs perfume she already knew what the test results would say.

Brianna on the other hand was more on edge than anything. Her emotions were all over the place. Part of her wanted to be pregnant more than anything but then another part of her was scared. She had already lost one baby dealing with August and she hoped that this time around if she was pregnant everything would just go over smoothly.

She knew it wouldn't though and that's what worried her. Having to deal with August possibly having another baby on the way was driving her crazy. That was a whole lot of drama that she didn't even wanna get involved in.

The wedding was in less then two weeks and Brianna was more than ready. All the wedding planning was stressing her out. Deciding to do everything short notice maybe wasn't the best idea. Everyone knows it takes a good full year to plan everything perfectly.

The sound of the door opening pulled Brianna from her thoughts. "Did I keep you ladies waiting to long?" The doctor smiled as she took in Brianna worried facial expression. "No Need to worry Ms. Simmons." Taking a seat on her leather stool doctor Phillips crossed her legs slowly sitting the paper work in her lap.

"Well Brianna- do you mind if I call you Brianna?"

"No, that's fine." Brianna responded back quickly ready for her unsolved question to be answered.

"Well Brianna you are indeed pregnant. Almost six weeks. Which would explain all the throwing up. The first signs of pregnancy are of course nausea, dizziness, sore breast and tiredness."

Handing her some paperwork Amber grabbed it noticing that Brianna was still taking everything in. "Those are your confirmed pregnancy papers along with a list of foods you shouldn't eat and the prenatal vitamins you'll need. Be sure to take them daily and check in with me once a month until your eight months then you'll need to check in once a week.

Finally finding her voice Brianna smiled. "Thank you." Letting her tears fall Amber wrapped her arms around her as they shared a long hug. "Congratulations baby."

"Thank you." Feeling herself start to cry again she hugged Amber tighter. "Thank you God." Pulling away Brianna noticed her phone ringing. It was August. "Hello?"