Chapter Seventeen | Hello

You shelter my soul. You're my fire when I'm cold. I just want you to know, You had me at hello. It was many years ago. Baby when you,
Stole my cool

~~~~

A M B E R

"Well tonight was a success." Amber smiled brightly as she took a seat on her plush bed.

Keenon nodded. "Yeah. It was cool. I'm just happy all the heat wasn't on me."

"Baby Momma Sheila loves you and even the girls warmed up to you a little by then end of that night. My girls are the most important people in my life right now. So as long as there happy I'm happy."

"Well as long as your happy I'm happy." Keenon pulled her into his lap bringing her face closer to his. Gently he placed his lips on hers as they shared a sweet tender kiss. "What we got going on right now is good. I just want it to last." He admitted pulling her body closer to his.

"How about you take me upstairs and show me how long you can last."

Keenon laughed as he stood up with her still in his arms. "You wild ma."

"You got anymore condoms left?"

Keenon cursed under his breath as he placed her back on her feet. "Nope. We used the last one earlier today."

Amber nodded as she pulled off her tank top. "That's alright. Just get ya pull out game together."

Keenon eyes her seriously. "You sure? I can make that run and be back before you know it."

"I don't wanna wait." She pouted softly. "I just wanna feel you tonight." She admitted pulling off her shorts.

"Whatever you want."

***

B R I A N N A

"No peaking." August mumbled as he guided Brianna out of the car.

"Where are we going?" She questioned back tightening her grip on his hand.

"I told you I had a surprise fo' ya baybeh. Just keep your eyes closed. Now step up." Brianna took a step then paused. "Step up again. Now one more time." He instructed as he helped her walk up the steps and onto the the freshly paved driveway. "Alright  now open." August spoke softly as he removed the blindfold from her eyes.

" August spoke softly as he removed the blindfold from her eyes