Chapter Ten | Hustle Hard

Times are getting hard
Guess what I'm a do
Hustle, hustle, hustle, hard
Closed mouths don't get fed on this boulevard
Drive it, bet I own it
Money is involved, bet I know I'm on it
That's wording to my mother
Gotta get it one way or another
I put that on my brother
I'm out here on the come up
~~~~~

B R I A N N A

"Girl I'm telling you. Aug was just over here talking out his ass bout spending sometime with his ex."

"His ex?" I repeated in a confused tone. "He just came over to your house to talk about his ex?"

"Yeah that and to talk to Chris about that drop there doing later."

"A drop? Kae what are you talking about?"

She sighed. "Chris , Aug , and Keenon are making a drop later. August didn't tell you?"

"Girl no. We don't talk and you know that. I just can't believe he's trying to go back to trapping." I sighed. "Ugh , girl let me call you back."

"Ight. Call me back."

I laughed. "I will. Bye."

I quickly got up and went into my room. Walking into my closet I went to the very back. Moving aside my nude Chanel pumps I removed the rug the was on the floor covering a piece of wood that was nailed to the ground.

Once I got the wood up I put in the combination to the safe that was in the ground. Quickly I grabbed a duffle bag and started stuffing money inside it. Once I was done I went straight to the car. I needed to go see August.

I put on my seatbelt then dialed his number and put my phone on speaker.

I waited.

No answer.

I hung up. "Fuck why does he have to be so stubborn." I complained as I switched lanes then turned down Chris's street. Aug had been staying with Chris. He refused to be anywhere near me.

I pulled into Chris's driveway then put my car in park before I jumped out and jogging to the front door.

I knocked twice then waited. "Brianna wassup?" Chris questioned as soon as he opened the door.

"Tell August to come outside. We need to talk now and I really don't wanna bring this chaos into your home.

He nodded then disappeared. I headed back to the car and grabbed the duffle bag. I placed the bag on the hood of the car then stood up and waited for Aug to come outside.

Finally he walked outside. "What are you doing here." He questioned as he took a few steps closer to me.

"I herd you was trapping again."

He shrugged. "Yeah so what?"

"So what? Are you outta your fucking mind. Aug you just came back home from doing 2 years. Do you really wanna risk everything."

"I don't have anythin'. Fuck you mean? I don't have you. I don't have our baybeh. My money isn't right and I don't have Mel. What I got Bri? Huh? What do I have ta live for? If I get caught again so be it."

I frowned then stepped closer to him. "You could have me. We could have another baby. You still have the girls and Amber. Don't throw all that away." I grabbed the duffle bag filled with money then placed it at his feet. "Here take this. I was never in it for the money an you know that. Before we met I had a regular bank job and I was doing fine. You need more money then take this but please don't do this. Aug I can't lose you again."

He sighed. "You don't even have me now."

I nodded. "That's true."

It was silent for a while , until I decide it was time for me to leave.

I gave Aug one last glance before I turned to leave.

"Wait." He pulled me back towards him.

I backed up until my back was up against the car. "What?"

"Why do you even care?" He questioned as he closed the space between us.

"What kinda question is that? How long have I been down for you August? With everything that we've been through I thought you'd know me a little better than this. I will always love and care about you no ma-" I was cut off by him placing his lips on mine.

Slowly he parted my lips with his tongue. I immediately gave him entry as he placed his hands on my ass.

I let my hands roam under his shirt slowly as he picked me up and placed me on the hood of the car.

"Brianna are yo-" Kae stopped talking as soon as she saw the what she had walked in on.

I pulled away from the kiss. "I gotta go." Quickly I got back into the car and pulled off.

***
***
***

A M B E R

"Kae thank you so much for watching the girls for me. I really needed this night out."

She smiled. "No big deal mama. Chris gon' be gone all might anyway so I needed the company."

"Okay well here is there overnight bags and this is there bag with snacks. Don't let KayKay drink anything after 8."

She nodded then took there bags from me as Chris and some other nigga walked into the house.

"Wassup Amber?" Chris gave me a brief hug then followed Kae into the kitchen.

I looked over at the unknown man taking in his tall frame and smooth brown skin. His body was covered in ink making him look even more appealing to me. He's cute no doubt.

I guess he could feel me staring cause he looked over at me then winked and gave me a small smile. "I'm Keenon but you can call me Yg."

I smiled. "I'm Amber. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. Maybe I'll see you around."

I nodded. "I hope so."
__________________________

For My Easily Confused Readers Yg & Keenon Are The Same Person. Keenon Is Just His Government Name.

Now My Gaol Was Just Met Like Two Hours Ago So Here Is Your Update. Dang What Took Y'all So Long.

The Faster Y'all Reach My Goal The Fast I Will Update.

No Ghost Readers Please. 22 Comments & 35 Votes For The Next Update.