Chapter Twenty Four | Whatever You Want

yeah this for you boo, I send you props cause you the only one that stuck through. When I'm upset and stressed you give me back rubs.
When I'm depressed you give me head off in the bathtub. On your P's and Q's, on your Q's and P's. You hear my beeper goin' off and you just throw me my keys.

~~~~

A U G U S T

"Bri baybeh wake up." Rubbing his hands up and down her sides softly he smiled. Watching her pout lightly in her sleep before opening her eyes halfway.

"What are you doing August?"

"I made you breakfast. Plus we got a few more wedding details to go over with the wedding planner so you need to get up."

Nodding slowly she sighed before sitting all the way up. Looking over at the nightstand she smiled. "Is that for me?"

"Yeah."

"What did you make me?"

"Eggs, turkey bacon, and hash browns. Plus fruit on the side and orange juice."

Smiling brightly she laughed. "I need to be mad at you more often. I got a spa treat yesterday and now breakfast in bed."

"Am I making it up to you?"

"Your off to a good start."

"So how do I keep it going?"

"Well I did wanna see that new Madea movie."

Smirking he nodded. "So you wanna go on a date?"

"As long as we can get food after."

"We can defiantly get food after. It's whatever you want baybeh."

"Whatever I want huh?"

"You heard me."

"Alright, I wanna drive your lambo."

"Ion know about that."

Laughing lightly she stood up making her way into the bathroom. "Don't play me Aug. you barley ever drive it."

"Because it's for special occasions."

"Hmmp okay." Turning to walk away she smirked.

"Okay you can drive it. But I get to pick where we eat tonight."

"Deal."

***

C H R I S

"How you feeling ma?" Chris questioned placing all the bags on his dresser.

"I'm okay, just tired. Is that food in that bag?" Karruche questioned as she sat up tiredly.

"Yeah. Soul food from that place on 36th street."