Chapter Six | Burn

I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby
Plus theres so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn
~~~~~

B R I A N N A

"If your here to fight with me please leave cause I can't take it right now." I mumbled as I spoke to August for the first time in two weeks.

"I jus' came by ta tell you dat you need ta move out. Dis house you stayin' in is mine and I can't live in hea' wit' you so you gotta go."

"Seriously?"

He smirked. "Dead ass. Go live wit' Trey or somethin."

"Aug I know I messed up but at least let me explain-" He cut me off as usual.

"I don't give a fuck about what you have ' ta say. Fuck yo explanation man. You made everythin' hard fo' me."

"Hard for you?" I stood up and walked closer to him. "Do you have any idea how hard it was for me? You were gone. I had to handle everything all alone. Amber has her own kids with Mel gone she barely has time for herself. Chris and Kay. With there dysfunctional ass relationship. Aug everyone had there own problems. Trey was the only one here for me."

"He was being a good friend. So da fuck what you didn't have ta open ya legs fo' him."

I nodded. "Your right I didn't but it didn't happen the way you think it did. It's not what you think."

"Fuck how it happened. It shouldn't have happened at all."

"I'm sorry. You gotta know that."

He stared at me for a long time. "Make sure your gone by da' time I get back." He shook his head then walked back to the front door.

"Aug." I called his name making him stop. "There's more to this story then you think and when your ready to listen I'll be here." He didn't reply or even turn around. He just walked out the door.

I sat back down on the couch feeling uneasy about this whole situation. Knowing August he was about to be up to no good. I just wish he would let me finish a sentence.

-Flashback-
(One Year And Two Months Ago)

T R E Y

"Amber can you please do it for me?"

"No Trey It just doesn't feel right. Plus I just got all the fat sucked out of my stomach and put into my ass. No sir if I did that for you it would cause me to get fat all over again."

I frowned at her selfishness. "You know what I been through lately and all you can think about is yourself. That's foul."

She sighed. "Look I can't." She paused. "It would feel like I'm cheating on Mel."

I nodded finally understanding her real reason for saying no. "So do you think I should ask Brianna?"

She paused again. "Brianna has been through a lot lately and I'm not sure if it would be a good idea."

"It's either her or Kay."

-Present Time-

A U G U S T

Talkin' ta Brianna did nothin' but piss me of 'een mo'. I was really tryin' ta get ova it but I can't. She done fucked my best friend. Chris and Trey done been in between ha' legs. Look how dat makes me look not ta mention how dat makes me feel.

The one person I wanted ta talk ta mo' den anybody was Trey. Trey was my nigga. I knew him first. Females can come and go but dat was suppose ta be my nigga.

I pulled into his driveway and took a deep breath befo' gettin' out da car. I took slow steps until I made it ta his front doo'. I knocked den waited fa' him ta answer.

Soon as he opened da doo' I let my fist connect wit his face. I took him off guard as he stumbled back.

Once he finally got himself together he spoke. "I guess I deserved that."

I pushed past him and walked into da house. "You damn right you did how you jus gon' fuck Brianna while I'm away. Not only did you fuck ha' but you also got ha' pregnant."

He frowned. "Wait what? Did Brianna tell you that?"

"She told me that the baby she had while I was away was yours."

He nodded. "I think you need to sit down and listen to what I have to say. You got everything all wrong."

"It's funny cause she said da same thing ta me. Both of y'all some lyin' fuckas' man."

I was about ta leave but he grabbed me. "I'm bout to call Brianna over here so she can tell you wassup. Sit down and listen cause you got the story all twisted."
__________________________

The Final Piece To The Puzzle Is Coming Next Chapter.

If Y'all Take Forever To Meet My Comment Goal Imma Take Forever To Update.

I Need About 23 Votes & 12 Comments. Leggo .