Chapter Nine | Heart Attack

Even here inside these walls
Breaking each others hearts
And we don't care 'cause we're so
In too deep, can't think about giving it up
But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack
It's killing me, swear I never cried so much
'Cause I never knew love would hurt this f***in' bad
Worst pain that I ever had
~~~~~

B R I A N N A

"Trey I had to tell him." I cried harder as I pulled my legs to my chest and laid my head on my knees. "I couldn't lie to him. Even tho I was drunk and it was only once and I wasn't with him I still had to tell him."

"Your honesty is what makes you such a good person." He gave me a small smile as he sat down on the floor next to me. "Your a true rider but I think you been riding for the wrong person."

I raised one eyebrow in confusion as he pulled my legs into his lap and scooted closer to me. "What are you doing."

He shrugged. "Something I should have done a long time ago."

Slowly he brought his lips closer to mine. "And what's that?" I questioned as I tried to scoot back a little.

He grabbed waist and pulled me to where I was straddling his lap. He locked his arms around my waist as he kissed my lips.

Slowly he parted my lips with his tongue asking for entry. I denied him and pulled away. "What the hell was that. You know that wasn't right."

"I'm tired of always having to hide my feelings. I wanna be with you and I'm tired of acting like I don't."

I shook my head franticly as I stood up and made some space between us. "We already hurt him enough. I can't do this to him. Please don't put me in this position.

"I'm not trying to hurt him either. It was never my intention to start feeling this way about you but I do and I don't wanna change it." He walked over to me and pulled me close.

For a second I thought about it. I thought about just being with Trey. We already have a child together. We could start a family and be happy. Trey was already out the drug game. He stopped that shit as soon as he found out I was pregnant.

That's something I always wanted August to do but he just wouldn't.

"Trey we can't do this. It has crossed my mind once or twice but I'm just not trying to do that. In all honesty I'm still in love with August and I wanna make it work with him or at least try to."

He nodded. "And when he cheats again or gets arrested don't come crying to me cause I won't be here waiting for you."

"I didn't ask you too. Matter fact I think it's time for you to go. Get out."

He grabbed his keys and phone before walking out the house slamming the door shut.

I immediately went to check on Trey jr.

He was still asleep. I gave a small smile as I placed his baby blanket over his small body. "Your daddy is just mad I won't give him any of this sweet loving." I whispered as I walked out of his room.

***
***
***

"Girl I'm telling you I laid his ass out the last time I saw him." Amber laughed as she walked next to me. "I mean both of y'all were dead ass wrong but Aug." She sighed. "He tries to play mr. innocent in the situation and I don't like that."