Chapter Twenty Five | Party

So in love
I'll give it all away
Just don't tell nobody tomorrow
So tonight
I'll do it every way
Speakers knockin' till the morning light.
'Cause we like to party-y-y-y-y-y-y
~~~~

B R I A N N A

"How does it feel Baybeh?"

Bitting down on her bottom lip Brianna gripped the sheets tighter unable to speak. Pulling August's body closer to her they shared a kiss.

One like never before. It was slow and sweet. Yet filed with enough love and passion to last a lifetime. Pulling away first Brianna smiled locking eyes with her soon to be husband. "I love you."

"I love you more."

Feeling his body go stiff Brianna let him ride out his release as she did the same with hers. "Happy damn birthday to me." Brianna laughed as she collapsed back on the bed.

"It's my Baybeh's birthday. How do you feel?"

"Great. How you just made me feel, shit I've never been better."

Chuckling lowly August pulled her body closer to his. "You my heart you know that?" Not responding Brianna laid still just listing to his heartbeat. "I'm serious ma. Look at all the crazy shit we been through. Yet here I am still madly in love with you. At first I didn't know what I was feeling cause a nigga had never been in love befo'."

Brianna sat up so they could lock eyes. Placing her finger to his lips she silenced him. "Shh, I know exactly how you feel. Now stop before you make me cry."

Smirking lightly he nodded wrapping his arms around her. "Come here cry baby." Pecking her lips repeatedly he smiled. "Now go to sleep. I got a big day planned for us tomorrow."

***

A M B E R

"What the hell is this." Amber looked up from the notepad sitting in her lap to the annoyed expression on Keenon's face to the college enrollment forms. "I thought we talked about this."

Rolling hers eyes slightly she sighed. "No you talked and I listened."

"I'm not in the mood ma."

"Then why did you bring it up?." Standing up she snatched the papers from him but he pushed her back, moving away in the process. "Why were you even snooping through my stuff."

"I wasn't snooping, I was looking for my-"

"For your what?" Amber questioned cutting him off. "Like I said you was snooping."

"Obviously you had something to hide." Holding up the papers he frowned walking closer to her. "You don't respect me. You don't respect the conversation we had and you damn sure don't respect how I feel about the situation."

"I respect you I'm just not going to listen to you. I want to further my education. The girls are older now. It's the right time okay."