About Her

PLEASE DON'T FACE CLAIMING MY CHARACTERS. 

Like to add here that this character is still my original character. My own character that I created and care for dearly. I will be using these characters for my own original books that I will be making in the future. So please don't take my original character(characters).

And to add in a good portion of my book's plots are my original ideas.
(When it comes to Harry Potter, marvel, dc (and others) are of course not mine. I don't own marvel or their characters or their plots) The only characters that are mine are my character, her family and her friends. (The Harry Potter movie I follow of course is not mine. But what is based around my character and what i do to her in it, is mine, that's my character and plot) 

So please don't face claim my character (Characters) or take my plot. (AGAIN I’m talking about, anything that's based around my character, basically anything that’s not in the shows were going off on)

It sounds weird since my character doesn't have a face claim from the start. But there are multiple reasons why. 

One being that, if I could draw what I see my oc as, I would. But I can't, I can't draw her or my other ones. 
Whenever I can draw her or find someone I can work with to get her created, I'll totally place a face claim, but right now I can't. 

Two, being that I'm not a fan of face claims that much anyways. 

So with that; is that I don't like face claims, I don't like face claiming my books with famous people or random people you find on the internet, that's just me, I personally don't like reading books with face claims of famous people or people in general. (NOTHING against anyone who likes books with face claims, this is just my own preference) 

Since without any of my own face claiming, I like letting others imagine their own character and I mean by this is. (i'm just making a character up) yes i give you semi looks of the character i made but there's no real face claim that you can claim until i get my ocs drowned out. 

I like others to imagine their own black haired, blue eyes, 5'5 feet tall, 17 or 21 year old character. (If you also want to imagine my character as another skin color that's fine, I'm fine with that)(but I'm going to stick to what I see in my head, so no one should get mad at how I write her) Yes, what I imagine is going to be different than yours. That's the point at this time. 

Yes, I do know that some people can't imagine a character without a face claim and that's totally fine, but all I'm asking for is that you don't comment; face claiming my characters with famous people or random people from the internet. I don't like it. Sorry if this sounds rude but it's really annoying. 

Again it's fine if you have to imagine a face claim for my books but please don't comment on it. I'm sorry if that's annoying and all but I don't know what else to say to just respect what I ask for. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this quickly, I really appreciate it. 

About her

Name: Katherine Mary Winchester
Age:  18
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 112.12 pounds
Lips: lip ring
Ears: left side has ear rings.

Father: Dean WinchesterUncle: Sam Winchester Mom: deadUncle: Bobby Singer Uncle: Garth Castiel

Uncle: Sam Winchester
Mom: dead
Uncle: Bobby Singer
Uncle: Garth
Castiel

Her weapons

Powers

Darkness
Chaos magic
Smoke