Chapter 15 Shock

Chapter 15 Shock

Third person POV. 

Jade shrugs her shoulders, “I don't know… maybe a couple of hours” she said. Katherien kept a straight face, but… she wanted to just end it there. She did not want to be stuck in this place with this many people for a couple of hours. 

‘Just move fast… it should make it go by faster’ she thought to herself. 

Jade turns and looks towards her nieces and gives her a pity smile, she of course knows that Katherine is going to hate this but she needs more clothes. She doesn't care what kind of clothes, she just needs more than a duffle bag. “We will get some food at one of the restaurants here,” she said. 

Maybe that could help the situation and it kind of did. Katherine nods her head and follows her aunt around like a lost little puppy following her mother around. “We will go in here first,” Jade said, pulling Katherine in behind her. 

Katherine follows her aunt to the first rack and starts to look through the clothes. Most of the clothes that caught Katheriens attentions would be the darker colored ones and Jade knows this too. Katherine pulls a couple clothes off the racks and checks the sizes of them, she feels the material of the clothes to see if it is soft material. 

Jade was doing the same thing. She would look at a shirt, pants, sweaters, and so on and feel if it was soft before pulling it off the rack to hold onto for a bit. The two kind of waited until the both of them had a semi good armful of clothes before finding someone to bring them to the back. 

Jade was the one to speak of course, “Hello miss, I would like for her to try these on?” she asks the first worker she found. Katherien stood behind her aunt awkwardly waiting. 

The worker gave them their best fake smile she could give and showed them to one of the rooms in the back. "Only six clothes pieces in the room at a time," the girl said. She sounded nice but very, very bored. Then she walked away without another word.  

Jade turns to Katherine and awkwardly grabs the semi armful of clothes from her, “Ok here are these six first, come out and show me I will like to see you in them” she said. Jade looked around herself and found herself a small seat for herself to sit down on and wait.  

All Katherine did was nod her head and grab the clothes from her aunt and walk her way into the changing room in front of her, she shut the door and hung the clothes up quickly. She sighs quilty to herself and runs her fingers over her forehead. She was already tired of this and she hasn't really even started yet. 

She looks around the changing room and lands on the mirror in front of her, she walks over to it and does what everyone should do when they go out and stand in front of a mirror, she made sure it wasn't a fake mirror that creeps stand behind and watches anyone change. It wasn't fake so she went to work on taking her shirt off and placed the first shirt she grabbed first on. 

A minute later she stepped out of the changing room showing her aunt the shirt that she liked a bit. It was black but it was short sleeved and she wasn't the biggest fan of short sleeve shirts. “Eh… I.. Don't like it” Jade said slowly. 

“Yeah.. same… not my style even though the color is right,” Katherine said. She was quickly to leave her aunt and go switch the shirt to the second shirt. She came out a minute later and showed it to her aunt. This time this shirt was longed sleeved with white and black stripes. “That one I like,” Jade said and Katherien agreed with her. 

“Hey do you have dresses?” Jade asks. 

 Katherie nods her head as she plays with the shirt sleeves, “Yeah just a few” she said quietly. "I don't like wearing dresses that much... maybe on important occasions, or maybe when I just feel like to" she adds. "I'll be right back" and jade leaves again after placing the pill of clothes on the chair.

Katherine goes back into the changing room and puts on another shirt,  when it was on her she steps out and looks in that mirror to check it out. Again it was a long sleeved shirt with black and red stripes. She loved this one better than the other one. 

Jade comes back with more clothes in her arms and smiles at her, “i love this one more” she said. Katherien smiles bigger and nods her head with her aunt. 

Awkwardly Katherine left to try the other clothes on. “Whatever clothes you like and want me to buy, place it in another pill” Jade said loud enough for the both of them to hear. 

“Ok!”

Damian POV. 

I walk into my room and throw my book on top of my desk as I pass it. I walk to my big bed and lay down on it. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Everything about her stayed in my head: her eyes, hair, lips… her plump lips are so soft on mine. I never thought I would fall for someone with a lip ring. But I have. 

Mother always told me that love was weak. But I have been with my father and... my semi step-brothers and I know now that love isn't weak... I never felt love like this before and it interested me to know what is going to happen next. All I want to do right now is to be with her, to never leave her but I had to. 

There was a knock on my door and Alfred's voice rang through. 
"Master Wayne, I have seen you have come back, would you like some lunch? You must be hungry, you left very early today" he said. 

Third person POV. 

Alfred leaves Damians room to go get something ready for the young Wayne. Alfred knew something was up with him. He also knew that he can't just ask him, he won't say then. He just has to wait. 

A couple of minutes later after thinking of his soulmate Damian left the room and walked to the kitchen. Before he could reach the kitchen Dick walked out of the room, "Hey Damian. You left early today, what was that about?" Dick asks. 

"Left a book at school, I had to get it" Damian grumbles out. "What's up with you little Robin?" Dick asks. 

"For starters I'm not little. two. I met our soulmate today and I have to share her with you two morons" Damian said bluntly and bored. He walks past a shocked Dick and into the kitchen. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.