Chapter 19 Tim

Sorry for not posting for a while

Chapter 19 Tim 

Third person POV. 

Tim rolls his eyes at them and pulls up his right wrist and shows them his soulmark. 

Dick and Jason look over Tim’s soulmark

Dick and Jason look over Tim’s soulmark. Damian, still knowing what it will look like looks over and looks it over and he was right from the start. He knew Tim would be her last soulmate. 

Dick and Jason scan over it one more time before stepping back and nodding their heads towards him, “Thanks dude” Dick said. “Well we are going to go” he adds on as he points behind him. 

To be honest as much as they wanted to find out if Tim was her soulmate and she is they would rather be there with her then here, but for many reasons they can’t yet.. Soon though they are going to look for her. 

Damian will find it out in the easy way as Dick and Jason will find out the hard why where she is. Did that make Damian happy to know? Yes it did. 

Tim raises his eyebrow at them as he pulls down his sleeve and slowly goes back to work on his computer and file. He was fucking confused and curious as what that was but he didnt have time to be bothered by that since he has a dead line to do this. 

They leave Tim’s room and go to Damian's room to talk more. Damian went and took a seat on his chair, he pulled his phone out of his pocket again to see any new messages. None and his smile falls. 

Jason quickly took Damian's last chair and Dick took the wall. 

Jason looks around the room and sighs, “So, what are we going to do?” he asks. “I mean wwe need to find out if Timmy boy is her last soulmate?” he adds. He sighs again and his fingers through his hair. He was getting tired of this, he wanted to be with her. 

Dick and Damian roll their eyes at him, “Well why not hack into her phone and we could see where she is… we could… ‘bump’ into her” Dick said. He was quick to leave the room without another word to them. 

Jason was the second one to leave and follow the oldest robin to his room so he could watch over Dick’s shoulder as he hacked into her phone.

Good luck with that. 

Damian chuckles to himself as he gets into his phone and gets to his small contacts and finds his beloved's phone number and pressed call. 

Katherine POV. 

I groan as I place like six heavy bags into the back of Ronalds truck's floor. Ronald and aunt Jade are in the store still as they are getting the wood and whatever else they need to get. I doubt we are done, we still have the thrift stores and furniture stores… Please don't be long. 

Fucking kill me! 

I turn back around and grab the last bag in the cart. I go back and place it on top of the other bags.