Chapter 6 Helping

NOTE:
Warning talking and usage of weed, like up there if you don’t like it skip or leave my book. 

Chapter 6 Helping?

Third person pov.

Katherine's cheeks are red as she watches Dicks hand  rub her stomach as Jason rubbed her thigh innocently. He was helping with her thigh ache and it was helping her out. “Thank you” she whispers out to them. Her hair falls in front of her face even more. 

Dick and Jason smile even more, “Of course kitten” Jason cheekily said to her. Katherine's head went down even more as her face burned up even more. Dick chuckles loudly and shakes his head. He reaches out and grasps her chin between two of his fingers and he makes her look at him. 

“Aww your cheeks are adorable when they are red” he said to her. She bites her lip and tries to get away from him so she could hide her face from him but he wouldn't let her. Her cheeks were still red.

“Thank you” again she whispers out. She didn't know what to say to him about that. She didn't think that she's adorable.

Jason chuckles and smiles at her cute little whisper. 

Katherine pov.

My heart couldn't stop speeding in my chest and throat. Damn it! What should I say to them then just ‘thank you’?

Oh… I know what I could say to them… I have four soulmates and not just two… but how would I even say that to them. I could just blurt it out to them… would that be even a good way to say it to them? Just blurt it out to them…

“So you have two soulmates?” Jason asks me. I bite my lip even more and shake my head. Dick raised his eyebrow, “No… what.. What does that mean?” he asks me. 

“I.. well… I have four soulmates. Not just two,” I said tilting my head to the side. Dick raised eyebrow had changed to a shock expression on his face. “What!?” he asks loudly. 

I jump back slightly. But with doing so I ended up biting my lip hard and i grona out and brought my hand up to my bleeding lip. Is he mad?

Third person pov. 

Katherine was scared, very scared. Dicks reaction scared her so much. He was so loud. 

Jason didn't give fuck really. He was needy for his soulmate for years and he was already expecting to share her with Dick so hearing four soulmates didn't shock him that much so he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her to his body. Her back was now resting on his chest with his arms around her waist holding her tightly to him as his face digs into her neck. 

Her eyes are wide in shock at his action and how he held her close to him. Jason reaches out and grabs her hot water bottle for her and places it onto her stomach. He pulls back and kisses her cheek, “I'm fine with that” he said to her. 

He kisses her cheek again and places his face back into her neck. She was shocked… she really thought Dick would be more understanding than anything... 

Dick was just shocked and not mad. He just needs it to wrap around his head, just for a few minutes. 

Jason pulls his head away from her neck and places his lips back onto her cheek before pulling back, “Do you know who your other soulmates are?” he asks. 

She shakes her head, “no.” 

Jason nods his head and tightens his grip around her, “You two are the first ones i met so far… I’m sorry” she mumbles out.  She looks down in shame. She felt bad that her soulmates would have to share her, if they accepted her. “If you don't want me, i understa-” 

Dick shakes his head and hands, “Whow, whow i still want you. I was just shocked”

Dicks pov. 

So she has four soulmates and she doesn't know who her other two soulmates are… I wonder who her other soulmates are going to be? I wonder how this is going to work? The other two soulmates are going to be normal people who probably don't know how to fight that great… Would I have to tell them about Nightwing…? Probably not. 

I have to share her not just with Jason but with two other people. This is going to be interesting. 

“I still want you,” I said again to her. “Gosh I still want you. You my soulmate, my beautiful soulmate,” I add on. 

Of course I still want her, she is still my soulmate, my only soulmate, my beautiful soulmate.

And her cheeks are once again a beautiful red and her hair falls in front of her face. So fucking adorable. 

“Deans coming” 

Katherine's head shot up and looked past my head. She quickly got back to her spot on the chair and crouched down to hide her red cheeks. 

Katherine POV.

I could feel my cheeks burning hot red. 

Me beautiful? Not that much but I guess thanks. 

The front passenger side door opened wide, “You ok kid?” dad asks. I pull back with my bag and nod my head at him, “yeah, just grabbing my bag” i said showing it to him. 

He nods his head and looks do Dick and Jason before he pulls out of the car and gets the back door open wide for us to get out. 

Dick was of course the first one out and then me and then Jason. 

Small time skip. 

We got settled at the back of a big restaurant. Dad and Aunt Jade sat on one side of the booth as Jason, Dick and I sat on the other side of the booth, with me in the middle again. Dicks hand was once again placed on my lower stomach, rubbing slightly as Jason held my left hand. I'm glad that there is a big blanket that's basically covering everything up. 

Why is it open this early? 

I watch my aunt place her hands onto the table and look back between dick and Jason, "So Dick and Jason, what have you been up to?" she asks.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.