Chapter 26 Leave

WARNING NSFW warning

Chapter 26 Leave

Third person pov.

Katherine smiles up to Dick and gives him the sweetest smile he has ever seen. She takes a few steps towards him, “Can I give you a quick kiss?” she asks him. Dick smiles and nods his head quickly. She gets on her tippy toes and her hands grips his shirt as she leans up and kisses him.

The kiss wasn't short but wasn't long either. She pulls away with an innocent smile on her face. She sees his dazed face making her giggle and pecks his lips one more time before placing her feet back down and goes back to Damian. She gets onto his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck and her face digs in his neck.

She looks like she is asleep, "I think that the idea of faking being asleep is a good idea" she said quietly.

Small time skip.

“Ok thank you guys for all of this” Jade whispers out.

Damian, Dick and Jason nod their heads. All of them were sad that they are leaving their soulmate right now. Damian didn’t like how he had to let her go, he had to slowly get out and place in her seat in the front and buckle her up.

Before pulling back he had time to quickly kiss her, making her grin quickly. She was awake, but she was faking it for now. When she gets home she is of course going to wake up and help with everything.

It was actually harder for Damian to leave her than Dick and Jason. As all three of their soulbonds pull towards her, but only one right now is really active to fully finish the bonding process with her. They can wait as long as they want with that soulbonding process, but at times their soulbond will act up and make them harder to control at times. There's a way for the two to calm down…

Third person POV.
Time skip.
At Jade's house.

"Hey...." Katherine fake yawns out a couple minutes after the car had started up. “Sorry for falling asleep. I didn't mean to,” she said truthfully. She didn't mean to fall asleep in the store but it did happen and she is very sorry for it.

Jade chuckles slightly, "It's ok dear" she said.

Katherine smiles, "Oh wow that is a lot of bags" she said. Jade chuckles out, "Yeah well we won't be starving" Jade jokes out and Katherine chuckles at it. Jade smiles to the side, "It was quite a surprise to see the three of the Wayne family again. Well you never met Damian before" she adds on.

Katherien looks away from Jade as she continues to talk about the day. She did her best to hide her burning cheeks as she remembers everything Damian and she did in the car before Dick showed up. She couldn't forget the feeling she got when Damian touched her hot skin or when he would squeeze a part of her body or the way he would hold her close to him… the way their lips move in sync with each other; makes her breath get taken away from her. His eyes that held so much emotion at once got her thinking about happy things then the negative sides.

Fuck the sexual tension in the car.

Her breathing was going shallow and her eyes were turning darker.... lust. The soulbond pull was pulling at every string she had. She couldn't stop thinking about what could have happened if Dick didn't come or if they were somewhere else. Somewhere private, somewhere Damian could have touched her and kissed everywhere on her body without getting interrupted. She runs her fingers through her hair and tries her best to not think about them.

Third person pov still.
With Damian

Damian never really cared about having powers before, he didn't need them and would never need them to protect himself or anyone, but at this moment, he wished he did have some sort of flying or teleporting powers so he could see her.