Chapter 25 Hot

Warning slightly nsfw.

Chapter 25 Hot

Third person POV. 

He pushes her hair away from her face before he moves both hands to her hips, picks her up and places her onto her knees so they are on both sides of him, her hands move to the nap of his neck and gets as close as she could get to him. The kiss is quickly turning heated fast.

Katherine giggles as her nose bumps into his. Hearing her giggles that escape her soft lips, makes him smile into the heated make out before pulling back to lock his eyes on her face. She pants and pouts at him, “Tt your giggles are adorable beloved” he said with a smirk on his face.

Her cheeks were red again and she bows her head to try to hide it from him, “Thank you” she mumbles out. He chuckles and shakes his head at her; he guides her face back up and locks his eyes with him, “You don't need to thank me beloved, I'm just stating facts” he said.

She was taken back. Her eyes were locked on his and nothing else, all she could hear was both of theirs heavy breathing. Damian smiles bigger and leans in and nudges his nose with hers, she giggles and Damian chuckles with her.

“Can I kiss you again?” she asks him. “You don't need to ask beloved” he quickly replied back to her with a grin on his face. She smiles big and leans in to connect her lips with his again.

He leans up and pushes his lips onto hers a bit rough, but she loves it. She pushed her lips harder onto his and kissed him even more; her nails lightly dug into his soft skin. He moans as she scratches his skull nicely, there was a fight between them with dominance and Damian was the one who won.

Katherine pov.

I pull slightly back to catch my breath. My body is burning hot and that goes the same to my face. Damian lips kiss down the side of my chin to my neck and start kissing, sucking and licking it.

This has never happened to me before. I have never had anyone lick or suck on my neck before. I have never really been this turned on before too. I mean before meeting my soulmate I did get horny… but I never acted on it before since I never really had privacy for myself. I never got the chance to really explore… my body when i was like that.

It sucked back then, but to think about it now it's actually kind of hot to me.

Damian's lips trail up to my ear, “Can I touch you? Can I touch you anywhere?” he asks me softly.

He did nothing but wait for my responds and to say the least that’s fucking hot. I pull away from him and turn my head and lock my eyes onto his, I nod my head with a smile on my face, “You can” I said.

Third person pov.

Katherine leans in and softly places her lips onto his. Damian smiles softly into the kiss. His left hand moves to her ass as his right hand moves to her waist.

Third person pov.
With Dick, Jason and Jade.

“Ok in five can one of you go out and tell Damian that we will be out there soon” Jade said to the two Waynes.

“Yeah sure I can,” Dick said quickly. Jason looks past Jade with a glare. “Thank you Dick that will help a lot” she replies back to him with a tired smile on her face.

Dick nods his head, “It's all good” he replied back.

Third person pov.
Back with Katherine and Damian

Damian's hand moves under her shirt, his fingers softly touch her skin and at that moment it is over for them. Their soulbonds were pulling towards them to finish their second soulbond connections.

Both were instantly hot and bothered even more than a few seconds ago. They were becoming needy, so needy. They couldn't control themselves, their hands were all over each other. His fingers move over stomach and up to her chest. He squeezes her right breast making her moan and jolt up. She moans and moves her lips from his to his neck to leave a hickey.

Damian's eyes are close as he moans/groans out. He licks his lips before biting down onto it. She smiles and pulls away from his neck when she sees the slight purple mark.

“Are you happy with your work?” he smirks out as he squeezes her chest again. She smiles very big and nods her head, “yes” she said quietly.

'Knock' 'knock'

Damian rips his hand out of her shirt and when he does that, his fingernail scratches her chest making her squeal out. She covers her mouth quickly as she loses her balance and falls off Damians lap and falls to the ground with a thud, her head slightly hitting the dashboard in the process of the fall, "Ouch, that hurt" she mumbles out. Her hand rubs the back of her head and looks to the side and out the window.

Dick stood there with his arms crossed. He has a disappointed expression on his face. He was..... Unpleased with what he walked up and saw.

When Damian eyes land onto his brother, he starts glaring at him, he has ruined the moment between him and his soulmate. Katherine presses the unlock button and the driver's seat door opens quickly. "Luckily enough I came to get the car ready for the bags.... I don't think Jade would like to see.... you two going at it" Dick said, bending down and looking into her eyes.

Katherines cheeks are very red, she is out of breath and is embarrassed to be caught like that by someone, especially by one of her other soulmates. Dick reaches out and pushes some hair out of her eyes, "Are you ok Katherine?" he asks.

She nods her head, "Hmmm.... yeah I'm fine.... just stuck" she said. Dick chuckles slightly and gets up. He bends down and helps her up from the car ground and places her onto her feet.

Damian just continued to sit in the car watching them, he was pissed off.

Katherine smiles at Dick with love , it's the same look she gives her other two soulmates. Damian glares softens as he sees that. He smiles down to his lap as he thinks of how she is going to make him and especially his other brothers happy. He couldn't stop thinking about how happy they could make her happy.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.