Chapter 21 Kiss?

Chapter 21 Kiss?

Third person pov. 

Her cheeks heats up very fast, she bows her head to try and hide and that makes him chuckle at her flustered face, “How are you?” he asks her. 

She pulls back from him, “I'm great. How about you?” she asks. She quickly grabs her mangas' and steps back close to him. He missed hearing her voice, he wanted her to continue to speak so he could hear it. 

“I’m better that I bump into you” he flirted out to her making her blush even more. She chuckles slightly at him and shakes her head, “I missed you” he adds on. 

She smiles and walks over to him to get closer to him “I missed you too” she said to him. She wraps her arms around his waist and smiles bigger, “That's good to know,” he said, digging his face into her hair. 

He felt very happy to know that she had missed him too. Very happy. He runs his hand on the back of her head, “So did you ‘bump’ into me or did Damian tell you where I was?” she asks him.

Jason stopped moving and stared ahead of him. Did he hear that right? 

“Yes” he lied. 

Damian already knew where she was, he could have told Dick and him where she was without hacking into Jade's phones. He did that to have time to shower. 

Jason POV.

He is going to die.

Third person POV.

Dick walks into another thrift store and starts looking around for her. As he walks down the aisles he ends up bumping into- 

“Dick what a surprise!” Jade said. 

Dick slightly froze in his spot, “Hey Jade, Ronald. How are you?” he asks them. Dick makes a fist as he gets annoyed that he didn't find her but Jade. 

“I'm great,” Jade said, “Great,” Ronald said. 

“Hey, have you seen Katherine around? We kind of lost her” Jade said looking around herself for her niece but she still couldn't find her. 

Dick shakes his head, no. “Sorry, no,” he said. “I help find her,” he adds. Jade smiles big, “Thank you so much” she said happily. She was happy to know that she had extra eyes looking for her.

“As you look for her I'm going to continue looking for things for her room” Ronald said. “Ok yes, we need a couple nightstands, laps, chairs and mirrors” Jade said as she slowly walks away from her friend. She had her eyes on him as she walked away from him so she could watch for his reply. 

He brings his thumbs up to her and nods his head, “Ok” and he is off. 

Jade and Dick start walking around the store looking for Katherine. Dick pulls out his phone and texts Damian and Jason about finding Jade and having to look for their soulmate. 

Third person pov. - with Katherine and Jason

Katherine felt weak to her knees, she didn't know what happened but all she remembers is that she was walking with him and somehow almost walked into something so she did her best to try to dodge it. She was going to fall and he caught her. His arms are wrapped around her body tightly like before and her face is in the lap of his neck. 

“Are you ok?” he whispers into her ear. He rubs the back of her head softly and she smiles softly at that act. She moves her face so she is looking up at him, her eyes lock with his and he smirks at her. She blushes even more than before, as she moves her face to look up at him she ends up to face right close up to him.