Chapter 13 Buying

Chapter 13 Buying

Katherine POV.

I groan as I sit back in aunt Jade's car again. "Are you ready to go shopping?" she asks me.

Why does she keep asking that question? Like fuck no. "Yeah," I said.

"Good this will be so much fun" she said back.

The car started up and we were on our way to our first stop.

So... I have met another soulmate who wants me back. He's also the son of my aunt's boss... I mean all three of my aunts' boss kids... plus Damian said something about a Drake guy.

He also goes to the same academy... that means I could be close to one of my soulmates for almost eight hours. That's good and happy to know... I hope he is chill with that?

Time skip.

We pull up at a big mall. When we were parked I unlocked my door and bent down and grabbed my bag, "Ok so we are going to start with the school supplies" she said.

I nod my head and place my hand on the door handle and open the door. The chilly wind air wooshed through my hair, "Ok" I said, stepping out of the car and looking around myself.

Holy shit this mall is fucking masvie. This mall is huge.. Bigger than I have ever been to. Dad would get lost in this place.

Aunt Jade walks up beside me and points past me, "We will take that elevator to go to the first or second floor for school supplies" she said. My eyes lock onto the elevator and nod my head.

I fling my bag strap over my shoulder and follow her to the entrance of the elevator. I peak to the side and see her pull out the second handbook the academy gave her and open it to a page, "So we need to get No. 2 pencils, pens multiply colors, erasers, a pouch for your supplies, rulers, personal organizer/calendar, a couple three-ring-binder, blank paper, line paper, graph paper, blank writing books, line writing books, graph writing books, notebooks, and many more stuff i guess you need to get" she said.

Third person POV.

Katherine follows her aunt like a lost puppy. For more than one reason.

1. She has never been here and she didn't know what to do.
2. She missed her soulmates

She listens slightly to her aunt talking about finding her a good looking outfit in her style for the dinner with the Wayne's. Katherine had agreed with her aunt... she does want to look good for herself but also for them. So Katharine just follows her aunt around wherever she has to take her.

Jade grabs her niece's arm stopping her, "Stay here, I'm going to go get a shopping cart fast" she said quickly and left quickly to go find one.

Katherine stayed in the spot her aunt had left in and waited patiently for her to come back. She looks around herself as she waits and is in shock. It was so big.

A minute later Jade was back with a cart and guiding Katherien down the first aisle she saw. "Well we can just start from the aisles and work our way around the store picking up all the stuff you would need for school and for your room" Jade said looking toward Katherine with a smile.

Katherine nods her head with a small smile on her face, "Ok, you're the one with the cart" she said. "But I can pay for it," she adds.

Jade quickly stopped walking, making Katherine bump into her aunt's back. "Sorry" Katherine mumbles out. "It's ok and no. I'm the one buying you all of this stuff. The school supplies, the school clothes, clothes in general, everything" Jade quickly fires out. "Don't forget who I work for. A couple months back I had gotten a raise. I got this" she adds on, more quietly. "Plus I'm also really good at saving... and hustling people too. Probably not as good as you but still good" Jade said.