Chapter 16 What!

Chapter 16 What!

Dick POV. 

My body jolts forward and grabs the back of Damians shirt and pulls him back towards me, “Wait what now!?” I snap out. “What do you mean you met your soulmate!? Wait!” 

“What do you think it means? I'll give you a minute,” Damian replied back with a small smirk on his face. 

I glare at him, “Prove what you say is true… what does she look like?” I ask. I stand back and cross my arms over my chest. He smirks at me even more, he leans his back on the wall behind him and crosses his arms over his chest. 

“Well she's the niece of Jade and her name is Katherine, she will be coming over this Tuesday for dinner. That's why everyone needs to be there that night” he starts with. He brings his hand up and runs his fingers through his hair, “didn’t expect to like lips rings. I was clearly wrong there. She has one plus earrings. She has long black hair and bright blue eyes. Her giggles are adorable to listen to. Hmm… oh right she has four soulmates and very plump lips, very soft lips” he smirks out. 

So he does know her, that smirk “Wait! What do you mean soft lips, I mean they do look soft but that's just me guessing” I snap out. 

He shrugs his shoulders, “we kissed. Well she kissed me and I kissed her back” he said. 

“Who did demon spawn kiss? Didn't know he could like someone to kiss someone let alone get the guts to kiss someone” Jason said walking into the hallway. Damian looks away from me with a harsh glare. “I kissed your soulmate - OUR soulmate” Damian replied back. 

I could see Jason stop in his tracks and stare in shock at him, he shakes his head and points at him. He looks at me, “Is he telling the truth?” he asks me. 

Damian rolls his eyes and looks away from him, “He's telling the truth” I said. 

And Damian smirks again. What is he thinking? 

Jason groans out, “How did you meet her?” he asks. 

Damian looks up from the ground with a smile on his face, I haven't seen him smile like that for the longest time, “I met her at gotham academy, she was just wandering the hallways when we crossed paths” he said with a shrug. 

He pushes off the wall and stretches out and he grins and shakes his head and leaves us without another word. 

That is odd. 

Third person pov. 

Damian grins as he remembers the feeling of her lips on his; the last kiss he had with her was the longest and heated kiss they shared so far. The way her fingers would ghost his skin because she was shy and nervous was adorable to him. 

He shakes his head and without another word to his adopted siblings he left them there to think about what he has said to them. 

“Good Morning master Wayne. I went to your room to get you up but you were already gone,” Alfred said when he saw the young Wayne step into the room. 

Damian looks up from the ground to Alfred, “Good morning Pennyworth. Yes I had to get something at school” he said as he took a seat at the table. 

“That early? You couldn’t get it later today? You should have eight hours of sleep, not three or four hours of sleep a night,” Alfred said. He was worried for the young Wayne, he is still a teen who should have slept a good eight hours or at least seven, not staying up all night taking down thugs and villains. He needs more than three hours of sleep. 

Damian shakes his head, “i am fine Pennyworth” he said. 

Alfred mently signs. He nods his head and starts to prepare his breakfast. “What will you like to drink?” Alfred asks. "Orange juice would be good," Damian said. 

Damian smiles and pulls his phone out of his pocket. He gets into his phone and goes to his contacts that only contains six-seven contacts. 

He only has Dick, Jason, Tim, Bruce, Alfred and Jon and now he has Katherine as one making seven people in his contacts. Damian wasn’t… stupid like Dick and Jason, he actually got her phone numbers. 

Dick walks back in from the hallway and goes straight to the table and sits where he was sitting before. He sips his coffee slowly and watches Damian who smiles at his phone slightly. He didn't expect at all that he would have to share her with Damian… but it actually helps him and Jason a lot. He doesn't need to be worried about someone else coming in who doesn't know about his second life. Damian is the robin after all as he is nightwing. 

But he would have to say that he was happy for Damian. He didn't even know he had a soulmark. This was news to him. The news made him happy for the young Wayne.  

Katherine POV. 

It's been hours walking around this fucking masive mall. My feet are fucking killing me… like I have been on hunts that we have to walk in the woods for days. There is steep hills that we have to walk down and up, there's larrow pathways that are fucking sketchy at hell. THE falling and tripping everywhere I go is the fucking worst but I never had this pain before, like what the fuck. 

Ugghh… this fucking sucks. 

Aunt Jade had bought me so far eleven shirts, five jeans… pants… I don't know why but she bought me six bras… I understand getting a lot of underwear and socks… but do I really need six bras…?  Maybe… I don't know… I mean like I would love a lot of big sweaters, escapically big ones. 

Time skip. 

I groan slightly as I bend down again to place another bag into her car. The pain is fucking annoying but i’ll get over it. We had left like five minutes ago and her car was slowly getting filled with bags of clothes. 

“Ok we have a few more bags to put into the car and then we are done here. We can go home, take them into the house and into your room and then we will go get stuff for your room, then get groceries" aunt Jade said. 

A few minutes later we finally sat into the car. I buckle my seatbelt up. 
"Ugh that was fun" aunt Jade said with a groan and then yawn.

I nod my head and look out of the car window, "Yeah I guess you could say that was fun" I said. Aunt Jade laughs, "Well let's get home and drop these off"

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.