Chapter 22 Jason

Chapter 22 Jason

Third person pov. 

Jason steps back whipping his lips and smiling at her, “Your aunt is looking for you. We should go find her so you don't worry her much,” he said. Katherine nods her head and walks over to him so she could hold his hand and Jason was happy to grab a hold of her hand with his bigger one 

“So where is Damian?” she asks him. Jason mently groans at that question. “I lost him.. And Dick,” he said. He did his best to not sound annoyed. 

Katherine wasnt stupid, she could tell that he was annoyed so she stopped walking making him stop in his tracks and turn to put his full attenetion on her. She squeezes his hand she is holding and smiles softly at him; he smiles down at her and squeezes her hand back. She gets on her tippy toes and kisses his cheek. 

Jason smiles even bigger and quickly kisses her cheek and nose fast. She giggles to herself. She gets back onto her feet and drags Jason to the checkout desk to pay for the mangas. 

When she got there she let go of his hand and placed her three mangas down onto the counter. The older lady who works there looks up from her books and looks at Katherine and then Jason. She is an older lady, maybe around sixty something of age, she wears one of those grandparent glasses with the beads that connect with the glass so they don't.. Fall.. off… or lose it… 

The lady looks over at Katherine again and grimaces at her. She did not like Katherines lip ring or earrings, especially how she dressed even though Katherine dressed decently, just mostly in darker colors. The lady looks down to the mangas placed in front of her and stares at it for a few seconds before making a ‘tt’ sound and closing her book up and placing it beside her and getting up from her chair. She grabs the manga and starts checking it out slowly as she looks at it in disgust. 

“These books” she grumbles out in distugest, “Demons and sex” she adds on. “And clothes,” she adds as she looks over her glasses to take a peek at Katherines clothes again. 

Katherine got uncomfortable with the glare she got from the old lady, she of course could tell the outfit jab was implied for her and Katherine was fucking annoyed and uncomfatble. Katherine stumbles slightly behind Jason as she works on pulling out her wallet. “Actually... there's no demons or sex stuff in this manga... Just romances and stuff like that” she said softly. 

Jason smiles down at Katherine and wraps his arm around her waist, “tt” that's all the lady says to them as she rings everything up and gets the amount of what the bill is going to cost. 

Katherine just mently groans out at it but stays quiet as she just waits to find out about the cost of everything so she could pay and leave. 

Time skip

Jason and Katherine walk out of the thrift store and start to find her aunt and Dick. “So I heard that you will be coming over Tuesday night?" Jason said. 

Katherine looks away from ahead of her and looks at Jason and nods her head, “Yeah…” she said shyly. She mentaly groans out in frustration again cursing herself out. “I-I justs… dont know” fuck she screams at herself, “what time though…” she said with a struggle.

She rubs her arms and bows her head. Jason smiles at her as she stands there awkward and shy. He thinks shes adorable. “I’ll probably be waiting all day for you to show up. I can't wait for you to come over. I know Alfred is excited to finally meet you. Jade has talked to him about you for the longest time" he said. 

Her cheeks heat up, "Yeah. I can't wait to meet Alfred and Mr. Wayne" she said. Jason chuckles at hearing her say Mr. Wayne. "What?" She asks. "It's nothing beautiful. You're just being adorable" he said. 

That just made her blush even more, "I love when I make you blush" Jason said. She giggles and shakes her head at him. 

“Katherine! Jason!” 

Their heads shoot to the side to show her aunt and Dick walking their way towards her.

Third person POV. 

Katherine smiles at her aunt and Dick. She is so happy to see a second soulmate of hers. She felt giddy and happy right now that she was with two of her soulmates right now even though she still felt awkward. She gave Dick an awkward wave as she pushed a stray of hair away from her face. 

Dick smiles so big as he sees his soulmate coming his way with an awkward wave. He gives her a wave back to her, “Hey” he said to her as he reaches her. "Hi" she whispers out. 

Jade looks around for the last Wayne kid that was supposed to be here, "Where's Damian... isn't he with you two?" she asks. Katherine shakes her head no. 

Jason pulls out his phone, "I'll text him" he said. He went and stood a few feet away from the group. 

From Jason
Hey demon spawn. We have found her. Meet us at -

Jason looks up from his phone before he finishes his text to see where they were walking to next. When he found out he went back to texting demon spawn about where they were going. 

Jason rushed forward to catch up to the group, “ok let's go back to Ronald and see what he has so far. I think we have to go furniture shopping another day,” Jade said.

Katherine was quick to nod her head and say yeah to her aunt. She wanted that. She wants this part of shopping over with now, shopping for food is what she wants to get done now but she still has to get Ronald, pay for what they have, then go home unpack everything they had got today and then go to Ronald's house to get the car back. Finally they could go shopping for food and then soon they would be done. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.