Chapter 4 Their Here

NOTE:
Warning talking and usage of weed, like up there if you don’t like it skip or leave my book. 

NOTE! I'll place the gif in later

Chapter 4 Their Here 

Third person POV. 

Katherine sat at the table with a raised eyebrow, she watched Jade hold her gun up ready for anything. She holds one hand on her stomach as the other one holds her hot tea.

Jade looks through the peephole and smiles big, she places her gun down and hides it quickly. Katherine tilted her head to the side as she watched her aunt get excited and open the door wide for whoever was on the other side of the door. 

She couldn't see who it was so she just waited patiently for what was happening. She took slow sips of her drink and looked around the dining room and kitchen, she was still feeling tired and the warm tea wasn’t helping with it either. The warmth was making her feel nice, cozy and tired. 

"Dick, Jason what a surprise, what are you doing here?" 

Katherin's eyes move from the kitchen to her aunt and then to the two new people and instely her body tense up in shock and pain. She watches her aunt wrap her arms around her two soulmates. 

She was freaking out mentaly. 

Jason POV. 

After talking to Bruce about what had happened last night he had helped us find our ‘missing’ soulmate. It really didn’t take that long to find her. We knew Jade, she works for Bruce. 

Jade had always talked about Katherine but I never thought about her being my soulmate. Little Katherine. 

I smile at the thought of her, she was so cute last night sleeping on the table. Her mouth slightly opens every once in a while. So cute. 

Alfred had made the both of us stay and sleep for some hours when we woke up we quickly left without Alfred seeing us, he would probably just make us sleep more and eat breakfast. 

We had no time for that.

The drive there took us forty-five minutes to get to Jade's house, when we pulled up to her house I could feel my heart start to speed up and my hands started to sweat. 

Why the fuck am i sweating!? 

I run my fingers through my hair as I unbuckle my seat buckle. “Alfred is going to be mad at us,” Dick said. “Yeah well he is still mad at me for breaking the stack of good china plate sets,” I said as I got out of the car. 

“True” 

I walk a bit fast to the front of the house after shutting my car door, "Make sure the door is locked" I yell out as I speed walk up the stairs. 

"Already ahead of you" he fired back. 

I rush up and quickly knock without thinking. I looked over my shoulder to Dick who rushed up the stairs, “Move over,” he said pushing me to the side. I pushed him back and before I knew it we were pushing each other around on Jades porch. 

“Stop” 

Third person pov.

Dick and Jason stopped fighting each other and stood like good boys at the door as they waited for Jade to open the door. 

Jade opened the door wide and smiled at the boys, "Dick, Jason what a surprise, what are you doing here?" she asks them. 

“Come in, come in” she ushers them in. 

Jason was the first one to lock eyes with her. 

Jade wraps her arms around the two of them. Jason looks away from his soulmate to wrap his arm around Jade so she doesn't expect anything.