Chapter 14 Bill

Chapter 14 Bill

Small time skip. 
Katherine POV.

I push the cart down the third aisle finally. This aisle carried notebooks, notes, writing books, drawing books, water paint books and other kinds of books. We already had a good amount of stuff in the cart already… I still feel bad for my aunt buying tons of stuff for me... she had thrown in so many different kinds of papers, notes, sticky notes and even more, but we aren’t done, not by a long shot. 

Aunt Jade spoke about what she needed to get down this aisle and I listened as best as I could and grabbed things off the shelf when aunt Jade pointed at. "Ok I have always wanted to give someone a leather book or leather journal, so you can pick out some" aunt Jade said. 

I look over to the shelf full of the leather books with an raised eyebrow, I point at them and look back at her, "You know they cost a lot?" I said. "I know so why not just buy 3 of them?" she said. 

Third person POV. 

Katherine stands there shocked at her aunt as she walks down grabbing things Katherine would need for school and out of school. Katherine shrugs her shoulders and starts looking down the aisle staring at all the leather books/journals. 

Katherine smiles when she finds one that she loved a lot. She grabbed the darker colored one for what she was thinking about and then grabbed the light colored one that is used for whatever she thinks about later on. The dark one will be used for a hunting guide that she of course makes herself. 

Grandpa John had one and then her dad had one. She has also seen some other hunters' journals and every scines then she has always wanted one for herself. A hunting guide for herself. Gives some pointers to help with her future, future hunting trips. 

Katherine finally picked out her three leather books and placed them into the cart and stepped back to look at the almost full cart. “Wow thats a lot… are you su-” 

“No, I'm going to just stop you there. This is fine. Most of the books I made you grab were like two something dollars. Same with the pens, pencils and so on. We got the paper even on a deal. The only things that might cost a lot would be the journeys. But I'm also getting some for me too” Jade said. “Like I said, I'm good at saving,” she adds on. 

Katherine nods her head, "Sorry" she mumbles out. Jade chuckles and shakes her head at her, "It’s fine Katherine," Jade said. 

They continued down the aisle and put other stuff in the cart. 

Small time skip. 

Katherine waits in line to pay for the stuff she was getting herself. She just has to wait for the person in front of her to pay. Jade pushed the car out of the store and slowly walked her way to the elevator again so she could go to the car so she could put that stuff away. 

A few minutes later it was finally her turn to place her things on the counter and pay, “How is your day Ma’am?” the male cash register guy asks with a smirk. 

‘Ma’am’? She thought to herself. The guy looks just a couple minutes older than her, "It's good. How about yours?" Katherine said awkwardly. 

She gets so awkward and shy when it comes to talking to people. "My day is doing better now that you're here" he flirts out.

Katherine crings at his failed attempts of flirting, "Uhhh... that's good" Katherine mumbles out. "Um you don't need to put my stuff in a bag, I can just carry them out" she adds. 

Bill the register guy smirks as he checks Katherine out. It was clearly making Katherine uncomfortable but he really didn't care. She could feel his eyes on her and she fucing didnt like it. She would rather have Dick, Jason or Damian look at her like that. Not this fucking dude named Bill. 

“Would that be all for you beautiful?” he flirts to her. Katherine cringes again, “Yeah that would be all” she said morbidly to him. 

Bill ringed her up and got the full price, "Ok that will be $47.78 dollars" Bill says. Katherine pulls out a fifty dollar bill and gives it to him. "So…” he starts with. He whips his lip after he places the money in the register, “I get off work in fifteen minutes, you want to get some coffee?" He asks. 

Katherine was stund and stared at him, she was shocked and grossed out at him, she was not expecting him to ask her that so bluntly and continued to look at her that way, "I'm... sorry I have a lot of running around to do.... I'm also with someone," She said. It was a semi lie and semi not. 

She did have tons to do this day and she has also met her soulmates... and she knows three out of four of her soulmates want her so she isn't fully lying. Her soulmates haven't really asked her to be theirs fully. But still.

Bill rolls his eyes and hands her the money without another word to her. 

She just rolls her eyes at him and takes the money from him and grabs her stuff before quickly leaving the douche alone. Katherine quickly left and went to the elevator to get to the car to meet up with her aunt. 

It took her a few minutes to catch up and help her aunt out. She placed her stuff in the front under her seat. “Well paying was fucking cringy as hell” she mumbles out.

“What happened?” her aunt asks her. “The guy was checking me out and hitting on me” she mumbles out, “he wanted to get coffee together… I'm good” she adds. 

Jade looks up at her, “You ok?” she asks her niece quickly. “Yeah of course I am” Katherine replies back fast.

With the last thing placed in the car Jade shut the door, "Ok so now we are getting you some clothes" she said looking towards Katherine. 

They were back walking to the evleart to go shop for clothes finally. 

Knowing that Katherine has gotten all the school and art supplies that would mean one stop was done and they can move on. Slowly they could get this long day over with. As they get in Jade turns and looks at her, "Ok ready to get new clothes?" she asks. 

"Yeah I love the thought of having to get out of my clothes and into new ones, just to get back out of it and into my old ones" Katherine said. Jade just laughs, "Trust me kid I'm totally with you.... well in a way, I don't like shopping for my own clothes, but shopping for someone else is fun... like you for instance" Jade said. 

Katherine just chuckles, "How long do you think this is going to take?" She asks. She held her bag close to her. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.