Chapter 23 Moment

Chapter 23 Moment

Time skip - after finding Ronald, paying, going home and unpacking. (The three batbro are there helping them still)

Third person pov.

Katherine finally stretches out in her room as the last thing was placed in there. She was finally semi done with shopping for her room. Now they could go back to Ronald's house so they could get Jades car and then finally they could go shopping for food. 

Jade and Ronald had left the room leaving Damian and Katherine alone in her room. Damian smiles as he realizes that no one else was in the room with them, they were left alone. He wanted affection from, “Beloved?”

Katherine looks over to him to find his arms wide open for her to just walk into and embrace him. He was mentley begging for her to hug him back. She smiles big at him as she drops her arms to the side of her body and walks right straight into his arms, wraps her arms around his waist and digs her face into his chest. Damian quickly wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him and kisses the side of her head. 

She tightens her grip around him, “Hmmm you're very comfortable” she mumbles out into his chest. Damian chuckles and digs his face in her hair even more and moves one of his hands to the back of her head and starts running his fingers through her hair. She moves her head and looks up to him, he looks down to her with a small smile on his face. 

The fingers he was using to run through her hair are now slowly and lightly running over her cheekbone and down towards her lips, her soft plump lips. He smiles as his pointing finger bumps over her lip ring. Katherine's cheeks were red very fast as she smiled even faster up towards him. “Can I kiss you again?” he whispers out. 

Katherine beams up at him and nods her head. She gets on her tippy toes so he doesn't need to bend down towards her. 

Did he fucking care that he had to bend down to kiss her lips, or forehead or even nose? No, not one bit. This man actually thinks it's quite adorable how short she is. 

Damian hands cups her cheek and bends down and kisses her softly. She gladly returned the kiss from him and kissed him back with a lot of passion that stunned him. His grasps he has on her waist tighten even more as he kisses her a bit harder and she kisses him back even harder. 

Katherine pov. 

I kiss him back even more and unwrap my arms to wrap them around his neck and get as close as I could on my tippy toes. 

Why the fuck does he have to be so fucking tall?

He chuckles between the kiss and before I could ask why he was, he was picking me up from the ground and my legs were quickly wrapping around his waist so I wouldn't fall or be heavy for him. He chuckles and pulls away from my lips with an adorable smile on his adorable face, “You're so adorable, beloved and very short” he said with a devilish grin.  

I rolled my eyes at him, “You love it” I said with a grin on my face. I push some hair away from his eyes, “Tt, yes i do. I love it very much” he said. 

Third person pov.

Katherine smiles even bigger and leans in and smashes her lips onto his; he smiles and kisses her back. The kiss quickly turned heated like before. Her fingers are running through his hair as one hand holds the back of her head and the other holds her up. She smiles into the kiss and he does the same. 

Third person pov. 

Jason walks down the hallway to his soulmate's room and walks into it as he sees his soulmate standing in the middle of her room with her hands in her jacket pocket, her head casted down with her hair slightly covering her face. He smiles at his soulmate, “Jade is ready to go” he said pointing behind himself. 

Katherine looks up to the ground as she hears it’s Jason and not her aunt or Ronald. She smiles big at him, “Ok” she said innocently. Jason smiles bigger at her as Damian glares at Jason with a passion. “Let's go then” she adds on as she walks her way to the door. 

As she walks past Jason she squeezes his hand softly and then leaves them there, she goes downstairs to meet up with her aunt. Jason and Damian stood in her room glaring at each other, “Let me guess I broke up a moment” Jason smirks out. 

Damian glares and growled out at him, “Fuck off” he grumbles out as he rushes by Jason and down the hallway and down the stairs to be close to his soulmate again. Jason chuckles as he was right. 

He leaves his soulmates room and down to where the others are.

Time skip. 

Ronald drops Jade and Katherine off at his house and then they are on their way to the nearest grocery store. 

Time skip

Damian POV. 

How did I end up pushing the cart? Damn it.

Third person pov. 

The three waynes did not leave after Jade got her car. They just followed them to the store and now they follow them around the store as they placed things in the cart. 

Jason every once in a while would grasp Katherine's hand in his and hold it for a few seconds and squeeze it before he would walk away so Jade wouldn't see what he was doing. Damian would see every once in a while and every time he would, he would just glare at Jason and Jason would just smirk back at him. 

Damian when he wasn't pushing the shopping cart would be right beside her, anyone he doesn't know that gets too close to her or even gives her an odd look they would get the death glare that makes them scared and uncomfortable and they would quickly grab the stuff they need and book it away from them. Katherine was too oblivious to know the glares Damian was giving half of the people in the store. 

There was also the fighting between Jason and Damian every once in a while, they would get into bicker fights and semi physical fights, they would push, pull, shoves, etc. when Jade or their soulmate weren’t looking their way. 

Dick had to stop them every time and be between them most of the time. He wasn't pleased with it since he was free to be close to her anytime right now since he didn't need to push the cart or anything. 

“Jason, Damian stop it” 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list 

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man. 

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans. 

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer 

Animation shows (that don't know where to place) 
Trese 

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.  

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra. 

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker 

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.