The Philosopher's Stone

Since the mirror incident, I had been avoiding Harry,Ron and Hermione.
They tried to talk to me but I escaped saying some stupid excuses.
I don't know why I'm actually avoiding them...
But since I saw Bellatrix in the mirror I have been feeling like I was betraying my friend.
Oh god...when did I get this mushy?!
Hermione is a bad influence...
But I miss them though..
They try to talk but they are busy with the Philosopher's stone.
But I won't talk to them until I'm ready.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry and Ron are in hospital wing.
Long story short, they went on an adventure without telling me!
It's partially my fault because I was not talking to them but still!
They went past Fluffy, such an apt name for a giant 3 headed dog and got entangled in devil's snare and then chased flying keys and then the played a huge wizarding chess and then Ron and Hermione came back to Hogwarts.
Harry stayed and battled Quirrel.
Oh by the way did I tell you our DADA teacher had Voldemort sticking in the back of his head?
Absolutely nuts.
How did he eat?
Would he be like " One chicken leg for me and one for the Dark Lord." And put a chicken leg in the back of his head?
Ew.
Whatever.
I had been sitting in the hospital wing for 3 hours.But as soon as Harry woke up Dumbledore was given the permission to talk to him. Being the headmaster has its own perks..
Then Harry went back to sleep.
So madam Pomfrey sent me back to common room.
Fuck.
I have to talk to him.
The next day I woke up extra early and ran to the hospital wing and stationed myself right next to Harry's bed.
I slightly shook Harry.
"Wake up!" I whispered.
Harry opened his eyes and almost yelled but I managed to clamp his mouth shut with my hands.
"What are you doing here?" He asked curiously.
"What were you doing going behind the Philosopher's stone?" I hissed."You could have gotten hurt! Right!you are hurt!"
"I'm alright.."
"Yeah, I can see that." I said sarcastically."For God's sake!you fought our DADA teacher who had the Dark Lord sticking out of the back of his head!"
"Why do you call him 'The Dark Lord'?" Harry asked.
"Because I was taught that way.." I said.
Suddenly madam Pomfrey came out of nowhere and threw me out of the hospital wing for entering without permission.
Shit.
Harry came out of the hospital wing and we didn't even realize that our first Hogwarts year had come to an end.
The house cup was snagged by the Gryffindors because Dumbledore was generous.
It was like he was awarding Harry house points for breathing!
Not that I'm complaining...
So we all packed entered the train and this time I sat with Harry, Hermione and Ron.
Ron and Hermione were busy squabbling when Harry tapped me on the shoulder.
He's a bit too shy for the boy who defeated the Dark Lord.
He looked into my eyes and asked
"What did you see in the Mirror of the Erised?"
Here it comes....
"My parents..." I whisper.
"Me too" he said.
Then I looked up to see,
He was smiling.
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I've got a 100 views!!!! Thank you for reading!!! ❤❤❤