Umbridge The Bitch

I somehow managed to inform  Professor mcgonagall about umbridge and her doings and because of this they fought in front of everyone.
This seems to have had angered her more because after that she started bringing many new rules and making our life hell.
I was starting to get fed up with her. She seemed to hate me more than anyone but I never gave her chance to give me any detention so she started taking it out Harry.
Fucking bitch.
She started conducting tests for teachers taking frequent exams and that bitch BANNED MUSIC FROM BEING PLAYED WHILE WE DID OUR ESSAYS.
So I decided to kill her in her sleep.
Just joking...
Not.
Yesterday in class I was fucking minding my own business when she came in and started asking me questions about what I was doing and why I was doing and it was as if she wanted to give some wrong answer so that she could give me detention.
But bitch,who's the daddy?
I answered all her questions without breaking a sweat as if I was not even lying. The look on her ugly Toad face when it looked like she couldn't give me a detention was priceless....I was so happy with myself that I decided to treat myself with pudding.
She has been giving Harry many detentions.. one, because he was stupid to answer all the questions with his haughty answers but what can I do because if I speak up I was going to get a worse punishment then Harry's. Every day he comes back from her Evil Torture Room with blood all over his hands so I studied all the pain relief spells I could and do it for him.
And also umbridge fired Trelawney from Hogwarts saying that she was not fit to be a teacher to the students. Proffessor McGonaggal and Trelawney were crying and it was a sad scene... really..
Dumbledore and Proffessor McGonaggal roasted her ass. Even though Trelawney was fired, she was allowed to stay at Hogwarts.
Well..I must say, I enjoyed seeing her ass get roasted.
------------------------------
I was sitting in the library talking to Harry, Ron and Hermione when Blaise came towards me.
Blaise Zambini. A very beautiful boy.. he was really sweet too if he wanted..I had talked to him once or twice..if I had sorted him, I would have put him in Hufflepuff. He's a cutie.
He came walking towards me and said "U-uh hey.."
I turn to him and smile "hi"
"Are you gonna go to Hogsmead next week?"
"Yeah"
"Do you have like someone you're going with..a date or something?"
I just stare at him.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmead with m-me?"
I really wanted to go with Blaise but I was waiting for Harry to ask me out.
He was so fucking dumb, he never understood my hints..
I give him my warmest smile and say
"I'll think about it.."
He smiled and walked away.
That's when I remembered that the other 3 where still there.
I turn around to look at them and I see Hermione smiling
"Why didn't you accept it?" She asks.
"I didn't decline it either.." I smirk at her.
"Seriously?!? A Slytherin?" Ron asks his eyes narrowed.
"I don't care which house he is from ok?!" I say rolling my eyes.
Suddenly Harry stood up and said
"Then why don't you go sit with them?!" He says angrily.
"What's up your ass today?" I ask him confused yet angry at his outburst.
He just storms away.
I contemplate on whether I should follow him or not for about 5 minutes by the time he was already gone..
So I sit back down.
I eye Hermione and ask "What's wrong with him?"
"Jealousy"she laughs.
"What?!" I say.
As if..he was prancing around that girl Cho Chang and now he's jealous?
Well...let him be.
I hate that Cho girl...her boyfriend just died last year and she already up for another man?
Well...poor Cedric...may he rest in peace.
I just say "ugh whatever"
But I was secretly a bit happy.
----------------------------
There's no hate intended towards Cho, this is just the character's personal opinion.