Calm before the storm

Months went by like days. Attacks by the Dark Lord and death eaters grew everywhere. Harry suddenly turned into a potion's prince because of some writings by Half-blood prince. He even got rewarded with Felix Felicis. Hermione was getting saltier and saltier day by day.

Ginny started dating Dean Thomas. They were actually cute together. Harry recruited some new members into the gryffindor quidditch team which miraculously included Ron even though he almost fell off his broom.

I knew Hermione had confunded Cormac for the last one. I wanted to join too but the hostility towards me was increasing day by day because of what my dear father and mother are doing. Katie bell got cursed. I knew it was Draco because he had made a deal with that really shady shopkeeper who sells cursed items. Lucius used to go there to sell items or hide them whenever he got information that there was going to be a raid in his house.

Draco was dumb enough to give it to Katie who accidentally touched it and got cursed instead. I had a firm belief that Draco was going to die if he actually tried to kill Dumbledore.... Harry has been acting really wierd since he had started his lessons with Dumbledore. I know he is my boyfriend and all but after those classes started I felt like Harry, Ron and Hermione were hiding something from me.

Whenever I asked him what the classes were for, he always changed the topic. I felt that he was drifting away from me but I just kept quiet because I know he has his reasons for doubting me at least a bit even if he said he didn't care.

These days he is so obsessed with Draco that sometimes I feel like he likes Draco and not me.Ah.... And the highlight is that Ron dated lavender. But lavender is too bothered with Hermione. I mean....... Yeah..... She should be! After all they both do like each other.

Harry is Snape's frequent visitor since he always gets detention with him. I don't know why but these days Harry has been bugging slughorn and to my surprise, the man who used to chase Harry saying "m'boy" is now running away from him. I am hurt knowing that my own friends are hiding things from me but I won't ask until they tell me myself.

----------

This morning I woke up and felt like someone had run a truck over me. I felt nauseous and felt like puking. I felt shit. I walked into the great hall and sat next to Ron who looked at me and said "wooow you look like shit."

"Thanks. I didn't notice." I say giving him a death stare.

Harry and Ron laugh and Hermione gives them both another death stare and ask me "Are you sick?"

"I don't know..... Ugh.. I've been compressing the urge to puke all morning..." I say looking at the food on the table. Suddenly the smell of something Hits my nose making me nauseous again. I clap my nose and mouth shut with my hand to stop the smell.

"Oh..... You're really sick....." Harry says.

"No shit Sherlock." I say, grumpily.

"Come on. I'll take you to the hospital wing." Harry says.

"Oh no please don't! I dare not disturb your amusement! Continue laughing at my misery....." I say, pissed  "I'm sick and you were laughing andYou call yourself my boyfriend?!! I don't need you to take me to the hospital wing!! I can go myself!!! Hermione! You come with me! Take me back to the dorm!" I say to her.

For a second, they all looked scared. As Hermione walks upto me, I glare at Harry. He looked scared the most.

--------------------

I lay in my room sick. I had asked Hermione to go attendher classes because she looked like a sad puppy with anxiety as she knew she was about to miss her classes.

As I lay there, suddenly, I thought of something.

What if I was pregnant?

That thought almost blew me off.

I start hyperventilating.

My mind was a mess as thoughts passed by.

Oh hell no!  I can't be pregnant now... With all the shit going around, I can't be. No way. No way in hell.

I sit up in my bed, taking the wand from my bedside, I open the window and say "Accio pregnancy test"

I knew atleast one was going to come to me because I was in the girl's dormitory.

And without a doubt, one came floating to me through the open window.

I took it, closed the window and go to the bathroom.

I come back and keeping the pregnancy test on the table, I close my eyes, cross my fingers and pray to whoever is listening as I wait for 3minutes. 'oh God..... I'm only 17 please don't get me pregnant.... I'll always be good...I'll never be a bad person.... Please please please'

I open my eyes and look at the test.

One line appeared.

And a second later, the other appeared.