Sirius Black

Hermione's really fucking mad at Umbridge for not teaching us magic.
We're sitting in the common room listening to her ranting on and on about OWLs and how we are not taught properly.
And the ministry of magic is blaming the disappearances of people on Sirius black...my first..cousin..?
I swear I have never seen him in my life but Harry and he are quite close as he is his godfather.. I guess he hasn't seen me either..
As I was thinking that suddenly i hear a voice from the fire place
"Harry!"
"Sirius!" Says Harry.
WTF is he doing in the fireplace? Shouldn't he be on the run?
Harry, Ron and Hermione run towards the fireplace. I reluctantly walk towards the fireplace.
When I reach there as he was talking he stops in his tracks and then yells
"WHAT IS BELLATRIX DOING THERE???!!!"
As expected.
"Calm down she's not Bellatrix!" She whisper yells.
"She definitely is-" as I walk closer, he gets a good view of my face which when seen up close looks a bit different "-or not.."
"That's your niece.." Harry says quietly.
"I didn't know I had a niece.." he says curiously "and she is in Gryffindor...?"
"A black sheep huh?" He asks
"Yes..and don't worry , even Bellatrix doesn't remember I exist.." I laugh "Hi I'm Thana by the way.." introduce myself.
Before I could say something else Harry cuts me and asks him what he was talking about Umbridge earlier.
Rude..I was bonding!
He then starts talking about how paranoid Cornelius Fudge is thinking that Dumbledore is creating and army against the ministry and that is why he doesn't want bus training in magic then he says that we are on our own. Then suddenly he stops and says that someone is coming and then he goes.
Suddenly Hermione turns around and says that
"We have got to be able to defend ourselves.. and if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we'll need someone who will.."
Then she turns and looks at Harry.
It was raining and thundering outside so it face her a dramatic effect.
-----------------------------
We all went to the Hogsmead and then Hermione said she had asked a few people to come and she wanted Harry to teach as defence against the dark arts so we all went there. I really didn't know what she was aiming at but I just went with her and then there I saw a room full of people waiting for us Fred,George, Cho etc. and then we are sat in the front and then Hermione stood up and started talking about the return of the dark lord and stuff then some of the Idiots who was sitting in the back started attacking Hermione saying that the dark lord is not back and then Harry stands up and tries to defend it. When Luna sees that he was failing she asked him if he can cast patronus charm and Hermione said yes. Then everybody started talking about things he did like the great heroic things he did and then Harry says some emotional stuff and then everybody decides to learn defence against the dark arts from from Harry and the whole group was named Dumbledore's Army.
It was a lame name but whatever..
Then as we were all walking back we were all discussing were we should conduct our classes and as we were walking suddenly Hermione says
"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you"to Harry.
Why would she say that? Why the duck would she say that? I fucking missed a date to go to their meeting and what she says is that?
I see Harry smile.
Ok I'm done here.
"Then take her eyes out!" Saying that, I walk away.
------------------------------
Neville finds the room of requirement and we start our D A class at first Harry teaches has how how to disarm a person it was quite easy I learnt it in the first try. But Neville had quiet some difficulty learning it. And then Harry taught us how to stun someone. I had already known that spell and it was easy as always to me.
When we were standing each other Hermione completely stunt Ron and it was quite funny to watch.
But because of these DA classes, harry was getting too close to Cho and that was seriously irking the shit out of me.
One time we were levitating people, and as always I was acing it and Cho acts all pitiful and Harry goes to help her.
Bitch.
And while he was helping her, her whole concentration was on Harry that the guy she was levitating fell.
Bitch.  
Today we are stopping our DA classes up to the holidays.
As the class finished I quickly walk out of the DA room and wait for Harry. Everyone was leaving but Harry was not coming out.
I wait and wait and then I decided to go in.
I silently walk to the door and it was left open so I peek in to see Harry kissing Cho Chang.