5th Year

Author's note:
In this chapter, a leap of 2 years has taken place. The story is continued in the fifth year.
--------------------------
2 years later

I stand in the Hogwarts platform with Draco and Lucius, waiting for the Hogwarts express.
All the heads are turned towards us.
Not because I look like Bellatrix... but because I was Thana Lestrange.
Thana Lestrange, one of the hottest girls of Hogwarts, tall with dark curly hair up to her waist, dark blue eyes, high cheekbones and with a great bone structure. Now she looks less like her mother but all the traits she inherited are from her mother. One of the best witches of Hogwarts with the best grades. Always made an impression wherever she went and currently not dating anyone.
Wow.. I just impressed myself.
I smirk as Blaise Zambini almost trips staring at me.
Well..what can i say..? I'm too cool to be true..
When the train arrives, I silently get in ignoring both the son and father and then find a seat to sit in an empty compartment.
Its been 2 years since I last talked to Harry, Ron and Hermione. I still remember their faces when they accused me of something I hadn't even done...their face showed disgust.
Since then I had changed. I was not the old Thana anymore. I was a new person. I never trust anyone and I hardly tried to make friends. I enjoy my own company better.
Harry, Ron and Hermione never even tried to talk to me after that incident. So I didn't try either. They acted like I didn't exist. So I did too.
They as always saved the world everyday. Last year there was a Triwizard tournament and even though Harry was not supposed to participate, someone got his name in it. He participated along with Victor Krum, Fluer Delacour and Cedric Diggory. Well they made it through the 2 levels but in the last level the Dark Lord's followers or our DADA teacher Proffessor Moody or should I say Barty Crouch Jr. turned the Triwizard Cup into a portent, transported both Cedric and Harry there, killed Cedric and Harry says the Dark Lord returned.
Pfffffttt..
As if.
------------------------
When I reach the place  where we get into carriages, I see the skeletal animals that were pulling it.
Thastrals.
They say only the people who have seen death would be able to see them. I don't remember seeing anyone dying though...it must have happened when I was a small baby. I found out I can see them when I was in the third year.
I get into the carriage and it stats pulling the carriage.
-------------------------
I sit in the great hall looking at the teacher's table up in the front. I scan the table as Dumbledore starts his speech. McGonaggal looks exactly the same, Flitwick, Hagrid, oh..did I forget to mention he's our teacher for Care of magical creatures now? Must have..
Snape looks like he had been eating lemons for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and then my eyes suddenly catch something pink. Too pink.
Ew.
It was an old lady who was completely dressed in pink. She practically looked like an overgrown toad. As I was staring at her, her eyes suddenly meet mine her eyes widen as if she was seeing something out of this world.
I quickly look away as I was really uncomfortable.
Then Proffessor Dumbledore says that the toadlike woman whose name is Umbridge is going to be our DADA teacher.
Wow...we had a werewolf, an imposter, a person with the Dark Lord sticking out of the back of his head and a dumb person who didn't even know how to control Cornish Pixies as our DADA teacher...all we had left to have was a toad. That position has been filled today.
She then interrupted Dumbledore and gave her own little speech which made me gag because her voice was so high pitch my ears almost bled.
When she finished, even though Dumbledore was clapping, he looked like he wanted to whoop her ass.
Even though I didn't know her much, I was already disliking her very much.