Chamber of Secrets

Well it turns out that me and Harry can speak to snakes.
Well...I'm not particularly fond of snakes but still if I ever got to choose which animal I could talk to, I would definitely choose dragons...
Well, duelling club turned out to be useless but I still got to see Snape hexing Lockhart's ass...I'm happy with that.
Because Harry can speak parseltongue, everyone believes that he is the heir of Slytherin.
How can someone in Gryffindor be the heir of Slytherin?
Dumb idiots.
Harry sets out to find if Draco is the one but I refused and they didn't believe me and created Pollyjuice potion and wasted it. Again...they never listen to me.
And then many muggle borns get petrified and then they all blame it on Harry. I was safe cause no one knew I could talk in parseltongue.
Then Hermione get a petrified.
Boom.
WTF. I decided to kill whoever was the heir of Slytherin. Nobody touches my friends and lives to tell the tale.
Then it turns out Ginny, Ron's little sister was the one who opened it because of a diary.
Woah...what?
Yes. And then Harry defeats the dark lord who comes out of the diary and saves Ginny and then becomes the hero.
Yay..
Then the school cancels the exams.
YAY YAY YAY...
-------------------------
I was sitting in the common room reading a book. Since the Chamber of secrets incident, Harry, Ron and Hermione had not talked to me.
Why? I don't know..
So when I see them enter the room I quickly stand up, walk towards them and say
"Hey guys!" I smile.
They just look at me.
"What's wrong..?" I ask.
"Why didn't you tell me Dobby was your house elf?" Harry asked.
"Oh..It must have slipped.."
"Oh really..?" Hermione asks.
Ok..that's not very pleasant..
"I don't like your tone..what's the problem?" I ask.
"How were you so sure that Draco was not the heir of Slytherin?" Harry asks.
"Because I just thought so because he's not that smart or grand enough..?"
Ron sighs and says "ok cut the chase guys..I'm gonna tell her."
He takes a deep breath and says
"We're really disappointed that you helped Lucius in executing the Chamber of secrets plan."
I snort.
"What are you talking about guys?"
"Don't act innocent in front of us Thana.." Harry said.
WTF are they talking about? How can they doubt me? I had always been their best friend and....
I feel as if my heart has being stabbed by a needle...or maybe thousands of needles..
How can they distrust me? I'm their best friend....
Then it strikes me....who told them that?
"Who told you this?" I ask them coldly.
"Dobby." Harry replies in the same tone.
Dobby............? H-how could he....? Why would he....?
I start feeling breathless as if all the air in my body had been sucked out.
I stand there staring at them in disbelief...in all this time I had been with them, they had never been able to understand me...
Accusing me even without checking if what Dobby said was true...
Is this the way they had seen me all this time? A liar? A manipulator? A cheater?
Then Harry says " Now you've proven you are you're mother's daughter."
No insult would have hurt me as much as this sentence...
Harry Potter...
You have lost me forever.
I turn around and walk towards the girl's restroom before they notice the tears that had escaped my eyes.
-------------------------
I call Dobby from the toilet since it was empty. He appears.
"Hello miss Thana!" He says cheerfully.
"Why did you lie to Harry?" I ask him.
Suddenly his expression changes.
Then he starts crying. I let him cry.
"Miss Th-Thana...M-master made me do i-it"
"Lucius?"
He nods.
"Why?"
"H-he doesn't wa-want Miss to b-be friends w-with Harry Potter..." he sniffles.
I should have known....
I look at him coldly and say "you may leave"
"B-but-" he stutters.
"I SAID LEAVE!" I yell at him.
He suddenly disapparates.
I stood there all alone staring at myself in the mirror.
I should have seen that coming..
After all...I did hurt Draco...

I had always been a bad omen...even for myself...

But the ones I despised was not Dobby, Lucius or Draco....

It was Harry Potter.