Heir

A laugh escaped my lips as I heard him say
"Do you still think she isnot qualified to be my heir?"
I turn to look at him as he looks at me amusedly. I was so terrified that I forgot that my mind went blank as soon as he asked
"Why laugh?"
I blankly say " I think you are having a misunderstanding... Why would you think I will help you kill Harry?"
A smile appeared on his snake like face as he said "I've heard how close you are Harry Potter..... I wonder how...?"
" Did you give him a love potion?!!!?" I ask him in disbelief.
"Oh no no... There was no need for that.... He had already fallen for your charms...." He says with a sick smirk on his face.

That knocks some consciousness into my brain as I understand that he was planning something. I draw my wand and say "I will never help you with anything! Ever! Even if I have die!"
I lied.
I'll try to stay alive.
I'm too young to die.
I shake off those thoughts as I bravely and dumbly point my wand at him. With a small flick of his hand, my wand falls out.
"Child... You are no competition to me." He says as he sighs.
"I will be one day! I am your daughter after all!" I say as I quickly pick up my wand and walk to my room.

As soon as I reach my room I quickly lock it even though I know it's no use. I don't put any enchantments because if they find out and think I'm conspiring against them and try to kill me.... ?I don't want to die. The only thing I'm truly afraid is of death. I don't where I got it from but it constantly makes me protect myself. In our third year when Professor Lupin brought a boggart, I thought I would see the dark lord or something but what I was truly afraid of was death. I was afraid of people more powerful than me because they had a chance of bringing death to me. That's why I was afraid of the Dark Lord..... I was not afraid of him as a person.... I was afraid of his actions. His actions that could hurt me. That's why the boggart I saw was a dark cloaked skeletal man. At first I thought it was a dementer but then I understood that it was the grim reaper. I had just stood there as it came nearer and nearer to me as I felt a different amount of fear I had never felt before....

I lay in th bead as I think of Harry. I love him. I love him too much and that was the only reason I stood inbetween him and the Dark Lord in the ministry. My eyes close as my thoughts drift away and sleep envelopes me. 
---------------------------
Days passed by in Malfoy Manor without much incidents as I completely kept myself away from their meetings. I usually stayed inside my room practicing magic since my trace was lifted by the Death Eaters. I was pretty happy about that. Draco was forced to join them and I saw them brand him with the dark mark and as soon as I was about to escape from there my lovely mother caught me.

I was practically dragged towards their table meeting and I stood infront of all of them again but thistime the feeling was a bit different. It felt like they were actually going to do something this time.

Boom! Surprise surprise! I was forced into a unbreakable vow.... Or maybe I must say that I was given a choice either to join them or do a unbreakable vow so I chose the unbreakable vow. I think the Dark Lord knows me too well. He knew that the only thing I was afraid of was death so he used that against me. Now every time my mouth says Draco, I'm going to heart attack thinking I might blurt out his truth. But one thing I don't know is how the hell does he know me so much? Like I never really talked to him apart from those times when he asked me to be his heir which I graciously decline because I would like to live more....

But every time I do something like that I feel ashamed...... I feel angry at myself because I know that I'm not being a good example as Harry's girlfriend..... Everytime I feel afraid I feel disgusted at myself because I am supposed to fight him bravely.... I am supposed to be the person helping Harry against them acting like a spy or something but I'm not...... Because I love myself too much for that..... From the very moment I remember I never had anyone to love me.... I was all alone.... Nobody let me out of the house...... I never had any friends...... I was always alone with myself inside the huge walls of this sick and depressing house........ So I loved the only person who cared for me..... Myself.

(Unedited)