Hostility

As soon as I reached the platform 9 3/4, people start scattering. Everyone looks at me with fear in their eyes. They inch away from me. People give me dirty looks. Some whisper. Whispers float around. I sigh. They know.

I bite the insides of my cheek and walk into the train. I sit inside a completely deserted compartment. I stare out of the window as I taste blood inside my mouth. I feel stares through the glass. I really wanted to find Harry and sit with him but now I felt mad. I was raging. The stares were making me sick. I suddenly hear a knock on the compartment door. It was Romilda Vane and her friends.

I swore to God that if she said something, I would kill her and join the death eaters.... I have had enough of this shit. So instead of opening the compartment door I show her my middle finger and put the curtains on and then put a dark magic locking spell on the compartment door so that no one gets to open it.

Later when the tain reaches Hogwarts, I decide to meet Draco and tell him to stay the fuck away from me  and not involve me in whatever task they asked him to complete. So I go to the Slytherin compartment and it was completely empty and just as I was about to turn around and leave, I stumble on something. I look down and see nothing. So I try to walk again but this time my leg hits something again. That was odd. Had Hagrid released one of his crazy creatures? I slowly take my wand out and say
"Specialis revelio"but nothing happens. So I say " Homenum revelio" to see Harry on the floor with a bleeding nose. "Harry!" I almost yell.

He wasn't moving. For a second I thought that he was dead. But before I take any conclusions, I stare at him for a second and then understand that he was petrified.
"Are you-? Are you petrified?" I ask dumbly as he remains unmoved.
"Oh right.... You can't speak..." I say as an unwelcome giggle escapes my mouth. He looked really funny on the floor.

I quickly un-petrify him and he says
"You kicked me on my leg twice."
I laugh and then I notice his nose again so I ask him "is your nose broken?" He nods and I say
"I'll fix it but it's gonna hurt...."
He nods so I point my wand at his nose and say "episkey" and he hisses.

We walk towards the gates holding hands. I turn to him and ask
"So..... Now are you going to tell me what the hell happened?"
He suddenly launches into a full blown theory on how he believes Draco is a death eater. I feel my heart tighten. I feel my hand sweating so I take my hand out of his. He doesn't even notice as he is too immersed in his theory. I feel guilty and at the same time I keep my mouth firmly shut. He then tells me the whole story of his dumb adventure of going behind Draco to eavesdrop their conversation. Then when he finishes he suddenly turns to me and asks
"So what do you think? Do you believe that Draco is a death Eater or do you think that it's bullshit like Ron and Hermione?"

I choke on my own saliva as soon as I hear his question. I laugh nervously and say
" I don't know..... Let's talk about something else.... Something pleasant."
" Why?" He asks me
" I just don't want to talk about it... Anything else?" I ask him my voice sounding annoyed.
" Ok ok fine..... How was your vacation?" Harry asks.
I scoff at him and say " yeah as if that was pleasant..."
We both ended up laughing.
------------------------
When we entered the great hall, everyone just stared at us I just ignored it all and reached the gryffindor table and I sit with Harry, Ron and Hermione. They ask a lot of questions but we said we'll answer later. Then Dumbledore says his speech but I notice his had which was black. It was dead. From the look of it, I knew it was cursed.... He must have come in contact with some cursed object...... I had read many dark magic books when I stayed at Malfoy Manor this vacation. I stared at it for sometime as Harry and Hermione talked about it..... I didn't tell them.

Then Dumbledore dropped a huge bomb by saying that Snape was going to be the defence against dark arts teacher. We had a new potions teacher teacher instead named Horace Slughorn. The name kinda made me laugh but he was really talented .... I knew that because he taught here before and he taught Snape.... I read in some magazine.

Later after everything we left for the gryffindor common room. We all entered and me, Harry, Ron and Hermione started talking about things and then suddenly I hear a voice say
"Isn't she you-know-who's daughter?"

(Unedited)