Together

"isn't she you-know-who's daughter?"
My head whips to the direction I heard the voice from. It was Romilda. She was standing infront of us with her chronies behind her. She had a disgusted expression. Her eyes were in my hand which held Harry's hand. She sneered at me and said
"Harry, how can you become her boyfriend? She is you-know-who's daughter! She's a murderer's daughter!" 

I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Wherever I go, I'm going to be associated with him and only him. I quickly take my hand out of his and try to walk away. I was done with shit. If I snap, it was going to be another chance for them to make more troubles for me. I had to be calm and collected. As much as I wanted to murder her and continue the family legacy, I had to be good for Harry..... For my friends......who put their faith in me. So I had to get away from her or I might just snap.

Before I could escape, one of her chronies jump in front of me out of nowhere. I stand there in the middle as a crowd starts to form. Harry quickly says
"You can't punish someone for what their parents did..." He says trying to push through the crowd and take me to safety. But we just end up in the middle again.
"But Harry, you're the chosen one! How can you even look at her? Her father murdered your parents!" Says one of the girls. I feel Harry stiffen beside me but I just stay there staring at my boots. I feel a thousand angry stares on my body. It felt like they were burning a hole through my body with all those stares. I had had enough.

I lift my head up and look at the crowd of people all around me. I keep my eyes emotionless as I say
"Yes I am the daughter of the Dark Lord."
I hear a lot of gasps and I feel Harry stiffen again. I feel Ron's hand on my shoulder. Hermione holds my other hand. I feel my heart expand. This was the love and support I craved.
I feel my confidence increase. I say
"I know that my parents have done many things that are evil but you can't judge me with the same eyes as you see them because I never had the luxury of being brought up by them. I apologise for whatever they had done even though I know that an apology won't suffice but that is the only thing I can give you. So please...."
And miraculously, it helped.
---------------------------
Year six is pretty good because we can choose the subjects we want to get and I chose many subjects but not as much as Hermione of course..... Harry and Ron couldn't choose potions because they did not have the marks that were needed for Snape's class but when it turned out that Horace Slughorn was the one with teaching potions, McGonagall forced them to join since Harry had said that he wanted to be an Auror. It turns out Harry had been chosen to be the quidditch captain for the gryffindor quidditch team. I really wanted to try out but right now my situation was really bad so I didn't. If I join the quidditch team it was pretty obvious that someone would knock me off the broom intentionally. Harry and I were spending a lot of time together these days and it was really amazing.

"Harry?" I whisper his name in the dark even though I knew he was laying right beside me on his bed.
" Mhmmm" he says as he wakes up from sleep. I hadn't closed my eyes for even a second. My thoughts were bugging me. I usually have a good amount of control over my thoughts but today, they were running wild.

" Do you..... Um..... Have.... Does the fact that I'm the Dark Lord's daughter bother you?" I stutter.
I couldn't see his face in the dark so I was relieved. I was scared of the answer.
"Yes." He said "I would be lying if I said no."

My breath faltered for a second.
'What did you expect? Did you expect him to say no and shower flowers on you? For god's sake, your father murdered his parents and your mother killed his godfather and you expect him to be happy? You idiot!' my alter ego boomed inside my head. 

"So..... What- what are you going to do?" I ask my voice almost breaking.
I bit the inside if my cheek to divert my attention for the stabbing pain in my heart and focus on the physical pain.

"I'm not going to do anything. I can't hurt the rose for what the thornes did." He said

I lean over and kiss him. There was a special sweetness to this kiss. We weren't going to stop today.

(Unedited)