The Truth And Its Consequences

We were surrounded by darkness with no way out. I was standing there clutching Harry's hand. It was attacking us from every possible side and we couldn't do anything.

And then something grabbed and yanked me so hard that I let go of Harry's hand. I could hear Harry yell my name and I hear myself scream back to him. Then I close my eyes as it yanks me away.
I open my eyes to see everyone except Harry and me were held hostage by death eaters. I could feel fear and anger coursing through me as I stand there alone. I had been put in a far corner were no one was there.
I silently aim my wand at the death eater who held Luna since she was near me. But before i could even mutter an inaction I hear Lucius say
" did you actually believe or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us...? I'll make this simple for you Potter... give me The Prophecy now or watch your friends die."
Harry looks around and he realises that he didn't have any other way than giving The Prophecy to them to save his friends and then he slowly hands it to Lucius.

Suddenly I see a light behind Lucius. Harry seems to have had noticed it too so he looks behind Lucius and to my surprise I see Sirius. He walks towards him saying "Get away from my godson!" And punches him in the face. Never have I ever been so relieved to see a person punching someone. Then the Aurors begin to arrive. They start rescuing everyone and getting them out of the room.

Then i hear Harry yell "Thana! Where's Thana?!"
I yell back at him "I'm here! Harry to your left corner!"
Our eyes meet and I see relief flooding in his eyes. One of the Aurors named Tonks whom I had seen at Grimmauld place comes towards me to help me.
But before she could reach me, suddenly Bellatrix comes in front of me out of nowhere and starts fighting Tonks.
"Not her she's mine!" Yells Bellatrix at Tonks.
As Bellatrix turns towards Tonks I quickly say " Stupefy! " at her. But she quickly dodges it as if she had seen that coming.
But this makes her loose her concentration so I quickly slip past her and run towards Harry.

I reach him and we hold each others hand for reassurance. Then suddenly we get surrounded and we start fighting. I turn my back against harry and fight a death eater behind us. I manage to stun him and turn to the front to see Lucius disarmed.

Then I see Sirius send Lucius flying. I let out a sigh of relief but then I hear
"Avada Kedavra!" And a flash of green light I see Sirius falling. He falls through a viel and disappears. I couldn't even process what happened properly but I feel my heart twisting painfully. I clutch my heart as I feel hot tears falling down my face. I hear Sirius's voice in my head saying "Anything for my favourite niece.." I look to see who did it.

It was Bellatrix. It always had to be her....

I look beside me to see Lupin had caught harry from behind that he wouldn't go behind Bellatrix. I see her shaking her head and laughing at Harry's pain. Suddenly without any warning she who was standing far away from us suddenly stood in front of me, she grabs me and then the next thing I know I was in a huge hall with statues and all. I quickly look around and I see Harry running behind Bellatrix who looked like she was luring him somewhere.
Harry yells "crucio!" At her and I see her fall. Half of me wanted her to get hurt but the other half wanted her to escape. Suddenly I hear laughing like a maniac while sitting down on the floor if somebody had come to help her.

Then I see him. He started forming out of a black mist. His snake like face was very white almost grey. He had a calm expression almost too calm. He was unmistakably The Dark Lord.

Harry hadn't seen him yet. Suddenly Harry looks up at me as if he had sensed something. I look behind him to see that the Dark Lord was looking at him. I motion at him with my eyes. He quickly understands and raises his wand but it was too late. His wand flies out of his hand.

I quickly point towards Harry and yell "protego!"  And quickly run towards I stand in front of him shielding him with my body. I look into The Dark Lord's eyes and gulp.... the shade of blue in his eyes was very familiar I couldn't understand from where.. I was afraid but I had been taught well how to hide my emotions so I glare at him.

The Dark Lord stares at me for a few seconds and then breaks into a smile and says "My dear Thana..." My breath hitches in my throat because i was scared out of my wits. Surely wouldn't he go easy on me because I his favourite death eater's daughter? But I was really uneasy with his expression. It was as if he had met his long lost friend. I was not going to go down without a fight.I take deep breath in and raise my wand at him.

"Why would you raise your wand?" Asks The Dark Lord.
"I'm not going to run away scared that's why." I say still my eyes glued at him.
He laughs out loud and asks "Why would I hurt you my dear?"
"Because I'm against you. I won't let you hurt Harry!" I say glaring with all my might.
Bellatrix who was standing now laughs too this time.
I look at Harry who is staring at me with a confused expression.
WTF is happening right now? Is this some sort of death eater inside joke or something?

"Make yourself clear!" I yell. Now I'm mad.
"Does she not know?" He asks Bellatrix.
"I'm afraid not my Lord.." she says bowing her head.
"Well its time she knows..." he looks at me and smiles and say "Aren't happy to see your father?"
Father? I look around and I don't see Rodolphus...what are they playing at?

"I don't see Rodolphus.." I say unamused.
His eyes widen at what I said.
"Is that what Lucius told you?" He asks me he says narrows his eyes " that your father is Rodolphus Lestrange?"
I didn't like where this was going...something bad was coming. I was having a really bad feeling bad.

"Your father is not Rodolphus Lestrange Thana,..." he says clearly watching me.
I feel my heart was hammering and I was weakly saying "no..."

"....it's me" he finishes.