The Kiss

I walk in to see Harry kissing Cho.
I stop in my tracks.
They don't see me they just keep on kissing.
I then quickly walk away from there towards the girl's restroom feeling out of breath and being vaguely aware of the tears streaming down my face.
I just run past everyone who is in the way pushing them out of the way. I hear whispers but I don't care.
I finally reach there and look at myself in the mirror.
A mess.
Why the fuck am I crying?
Why am I crying?
I ask myself. And the answers to the question is:
Harry Fucking Potter.
I should have seen that coming... I always pride myself for not crying over any guy but today I just broke my own rule. In the history of my life even if I have dated I never cried if it didn't work out..but today I'm crying because of a guy who didn't even promise me anything...why? Because I  have feelings for him? Did I tell him? No..so why blame him when its your own fault?
Said the angel in my head.
I wipe my tears and look at my own reflection where the tip of my nose is pink and my cheeks are flushed too.
Then suddenly the devil in my head says
You could always make him jealous...
Then I decided to listen to the devil.
---------------------------
I go back to the common room erasing all the traces that I cried. If Harry Potter is gonna make me cry, fine...let's start the game.
I go back to the common room and hear Ron and Hermione questioning Harry.
"How was it?" Ron asked.
"Wet..she was sort of crying.." he says.
"That bad at it are you?"
"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory!" Hermione defends him.
Harry nods.
I couldn't help but snort. The three turn to look at me.
"Hey!" I say laughing.
"Where were you?" The three ask.
"The library.." I lie without batting an eye. Wow..I'm talented..
"I swear you live there these days..." Rob says "by the way Harry and Cho kissed"
Hermione gives me a sympathetic look.
"I heard" I say smiling "Good for you Harry"
Hermione looks astound...for some reason Harry does too.
"You're not gonna say anything?" Harry asks.
"Congratulations..?" I say acting innocent.
He looked mad. He just stands up and walks away.
"What was that?!?" Hermione asks.
"What?" I ask
"Why were you so cold and uncaring?"
"My world doesn't revolve around him Hermione..." I say.
Actually it does.
-----------------------------
Well one day Harry was sleeping and he dreams about Arthur Weasley getting attacked by Voldemort's snake and it turns out true and then they find out that there is a connection between Harry Potter and Voldemort's mind so Dumbledore asks Harry to get a occlemency lessons from Snape and that's the whole new different story he says the lessons are terrible that Snape always manages to read his mind and it's a really annoying and it makes him angry. We are still angry with each other and awkward so I hear this from Hermione and Ron.
This Christmas I ask Lucius whether I could stay at Ron's house when we're actually staying at grimmauld place..but I can't say that!and to my surprise he agrees. I don't actually care if he agrees or not I would really go to his house if I wanted... but this time he said yes...why? I really don't know.
When I reach there everyone is really awkward with me because they really don't know have to talk to me by Ginny,Ron, Fred and George make it easier for them to talk to me by cracking jokes and I was must say this was my best christmas ever because even though Molly really did not know me she treated me like her own child and it made me really happy because I never had gotten such love.
Then I see Sirius who was really handsome I must say.... I guess it runs in the family..
We just nod at each other.
Then later when everyone is busy leaving just me and Harry I ask him
"How's your relationship with Cho?"
"Fine" he doesn't look me in the eye.
"Ok.." I say and as I was about to turn around, suddenly he asks
"What are you playing at Thana?"
I turn to look at him.
"What?" I ask him.
"Why do you act like that? Like you don't care? Hermione told me that...you..like me.."
Shit...why would you do that to me Hermione?
"I guess she was wrong." I say coldly.
"What's going on here?" Sirius asks coming towards us.
"nothing!!" We say together.
He eyes us suspiciously.
"I'm just gonna go.." I say and quickly run out of the room.
Damn....that was close...
Was I a bit too harsh to Harry?
Nah...he deserved it.