Dumbledore's Questions

Proffessor McGonaggal must have said something because Dumbledore looked like he knew everything.
His blue eyes started scanning me.
They were a clear blue like...so clear.
Yeah as if its the time to assess Dumbledore's eyes..
"Ms..Lestrange, would you please answer my few questions?" He smiled.
"Sure.." I smiled back weakly.
"You were born on 2nd February 1980 am I right?"
"Yes"
"Your mother is Bellatrix.."
It was not a question..it was almost as if he was talking to himself.
"Your father is Rodolphus am I right?"
"Of course.."
Um..is this old man losing his marbles?
"I'm afraid I sound a bit crazy." He chuckled at my expression.
I wanted to say 'yes you do' but the situation was not in my favor so I didn't want to worsen it.
"Do you find it hard to control your anger?" He asked me.
Thank god for at least one sensible question.
"Yes" I nodded.
He looked like he was thinking hard.
Then he asked me.
"Do you ever remember your parents visiting you?"
"No. They have never visited me."
He sighed.
He looked at me and smiled and then said "you may go"
That's it?
Ok.
I walked out.
But as I reach outside, I hear him say
"I'm not sure Minerva...."
----------------------------
Harry was waiting for me in the great hall. He is cute when he's worried...
I was bombarded with questions and when they found out everything was fine, they stopped.
----------------------------
Well, there is this chamber of secrets and somebody is opening it.
Someone keeps opening it and letting out some huge scary thing and nobody knows who did it.. anyways we got caught when we were walking in front of petrified miss Norris and Filch started saying that it was us.
Excuse me, no second year can petrify  a fucking cat!I can but I will not because nobody can find out that I can...is he dumb or is he just dumb...
Anyways Mr Lockhart created a duelling club and in that club everybody came and as always Snape wanted to create drama so he called Draco and Harry in front of the whole class and made them duell in front of everyone Harry got lockhart as his mentor and of course that blockhead didn't help at all...you can only help when you know something right? But Snape was not playing around...he made Draco use a spell which produced a snake out of nowhere...
I guess its the serpensortia spell...
So then Lockhart did something stupid to make it worse and snake grow in size and then the snake decide to eat Justin that's when Harry said "no don't hurt him"
Everyone was silent as if Harry had done something wrong...I was was very confused... Harry had the same expression and then suddenly Hermione and Ron grabbed Harry and me and came out of the club and she was like
"What didn't you tell me you can speak parseltongue?"
"What" asked me and harry together.
"You didn't hear Harry speak parseltongue?" Hermione asked me.
"No...he said 'don't hurt him..." why?"
I ask surprised.
" OMG..You can understand it too?"
"Of course..its not like it's another language..."
"It is.."
"What?!?" We both ask together "What language?"
"Parseltongue...the language of snakes..it can only be spoken by a very few people in the world...most of them are usually the direct descendants of Salazar Slytherin."