Chapter 1

'Yo bros!'- Sungchan greets his gang. 

'Dang already so late on the 1st day of this new sem? Tsk'- Yangyang shook his head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'Dang already so late on the 1st day of this new sem? Tsk'- Yangyang shook his head. 'Eyyyy what's new? Since when "be on time" got inside Jung Sungchan's life diary'- Mark smirks. Sungchan shoots Mark a sharp glare. Anyway, Captain Lee, how was your training camp in Moscow last few weeks?'- Winwin asks Jeno. 'Just sharping the skate skills tho. Chill. But really, you guys really didn't come because of family matters? For real?'- Jeno frowns. 'I uploaded my vacations pictures and you liked it so I didn't lie'- Haechan rises his hands up. 'I went to my grandma house for real'- Ten shrugs his shoulder. 'Sorry bro gotta help my mum's gala event'- Sungchan pouts. 'Gotta attend my sis drama theatre stage'- Winwin sighs. 'Me, ah here your souvenir'- Mark hands Jeno a 'Vancouver' rubber tape for his hockey stick. 'You Yangyang?'- Jeno eyeing Yangyang who avoid his eyes a lot. 'I um um ah Jeno serious I'm just lazy. My parent really let me rest for the break so yeah why not? You know to get laying down all day's permission from my parent is impossible'- Yangyang grins.

'Ok guys settle down'- Mr. Park enters the class. 'Welcome back to semester 4. 2nd year already. I know you guys hate me much for my microeconomic class last semester but what can you do, welcome to macroeconomics class.'- Mr. Park takes a seat. 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'- All students sigh. 'Ok attendance 1st'- Mr. Park starts to call each name.

*Knock knock*

'Come in'- Mr. Park nods. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'- The boys cheer upon seeing a girl came into their class. 'Shhh manners'- Mr. Park shook his head. 'Yes, dear can I help you?'- Mr. Park asks. 'Is this macroeconomic class?'-The girl asks. 'Yes, oh you're a new student?'- Mr. Park stands up. 'Yes. I just finished register'- The girl answers. 'Ok, introduce yourself please as all here are obviously from the last semester student'- Mr. Park smiles. The girl nods. 'Annyeonghaseyo Lee Nara imnida (hi, I'm Lee Nara)'- You bow. 'So you're aware this is the 4th semester right?'- Mr. Park asks more. 'Yes. I done my previous semesters at my previous college and I've checked with the counsellor about the subjects and fortunately I did learn the same subjects till now.'- You answer. 'Great. No problem then. But how can you just so sudden entered this University half way?'- Mr. Park frowns so does other students. 'Scholarship offer, sir'- You smiles. 'Ah ok genius, take a seat'- Mr. Park gestures you to the empty seat. 'Hi, I'm Naeun'- The girl beside you waves at you. 

You smile right away as to get the 1st friend is not easy in this prestige university

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You smile right away as to get the 1st friend is not easy in this prestige university. 

.

.

Ok, we end today's class here'- Mr. Park makes his way. 'Next class will be 1 hour from now. Wanna grab breakfast with us?' - Naeun asks. 'Yes, come and join us'- Jiyeon nods. 'Why don't you join our gang right away, right guys?'- Jia eyeing Naeun and Jiyeon. 'Nice'- Naeun grins. You nod and smile at them. 'Huhh congrats dear self, you just found a decent nice rich girls'- You talk to yourself before your own mind got cut by a loud cheers. You turn around and see a bunch of girls with each of them holding a chocolate and stand in front of their own chosen 7 boys. 'What is that? Is the 1st day of semester here is a confession day?'- You ask your new gang. 'Ahahaha no, you gotta bear this for every after each class breaks. Different girls will come and confess their love to the main heroes of "SM Dinosaurs" the famous ice hockey team'- Naeun tells you. 'Really? Are they thatttt good looking?'- You ask. 'You serious you didn't meet their eyes when you got into the class just now?'- Jia asks. 'Em no? I don't really care about people around tho'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Oh boy, I'm scared you will fall for one of them someday'- Jiyeon's round eyes landed on you. 'Who? Me? No no don't worry'- You shook your head. 'Ey even us did fell once about few seconds? But then moved on fast, we don't waste time playing liking one sided like this'- Naeun tucks her hair behind her ears. How classy. You nod understood the high pride. 'Since you say so, then let's go'- Jiyeon makes her way. You follow.

'Scholarship? Tsk she must be a genius but look at her head to toe. She must be a princess wannabe'- A girl laughs at you as you walk passed by her. 'Lol look at her bag, is that a 10,000 won ($9 dollar) bag in myeondong? Ahahaha awh so pity'- Another girl adds the fire. You hold your fist hard. '10,000 won still pretty than yours loser'- Naeun rolls her eyes at the girls and drags you out. 'How could they didn't fight back'- You ask yourself. Without you know, Naeun is the 3rd richest student among all students in the University. Of course, 1st is the one and only Lee Jeno.

After lunch you walk to the toilet first before the class start. 'Just throw it'- You hear a voice outside. You walked out the toilet and saw 7 boys surrounding a trash bin about to throw some chocolates. Your eyes landed on the only blond guy there.

 Your eyes landed on the only blond guy there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All eyes are on you. 'If you guys don't want it, at least give it....ah aniya (no) never mind. Everyone is super rich here'- You just walk away to the class. 'Did she just walk away like that after look straight at your face, Jeno?'- Mark's eyes about to pop out. Jeno is still watching your back walking away. 'Interesting'- Jeno smirks. 'God'- Yangyang face palm himself.

You talk to Naeun before Jeno opens the class door. You look at him as you thought he is the lecturer for the next class but no, then you just turn back your eyes at Naeun doesn't care about him, well you don't know who is he yet. You actually didn't really saw their faces just now. Jeno can't accept the fact you ignored him. He walks passed by few tables far from his usual spot and gains awhh from the girls. He never did walking around the class like that before but just to test you this time. The class is in chaos. Wondering where is Jeno walking to. As he walk passed by your table, you didn't turn to him at all, you just continue talking to Naeun. 'What Lee Jeno?'- Naeun asks Jeno. 'Aniya (no) Meet me later after class, hockey matters'- Jeno shrugs his shoulder. 'Ahhhhh'- The class sigh in relief. Jeno and Naeun are close as Naeun is the vice president of the cheerleader club. As you don't turn to him at all, Jeno keeps on frowning and just walks back to his seat. 'Nothing, I'm just the cheerleader girl, gah meetings with them stress me out'- Naeun rolls her eyes. 'Ah so he is one of the ice hockey team members then'- You nod to yourself, have no time to busybody asking Naeun.    

Player 23 : LEEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें