Chapter 10

Jeno?!'- Sungchan amazed at the view he saw. 'Oh Sungchan, sit'- Jeno smiles at Sungchan still in his apron. 'Lee Jeno?!'- Naeun rubs her eyes. 'Right? Me too Naeun me too. Jeno is cooking. Is thunder storm outside?'- Sungchan looks around. 'Lol guys chill'- Jeno laughs and flips the pancake on the pan. 'You slept well last night? Dream good?'- Sungchan eyeing Jeno from head to toe. 'Where's Nara btw Naeun?'- Sungchan asks Naeun across him. 'Still sleeping. I don't know she sleep late last night'- Naeun smirks at Sungchan. 'Ah yes, I saw you came in late too last night Jeno. Did you saw Nara down at the kitchen maybe?'- Sungchan looks at Jeno. 'No'- Jeno avoids eye contact. 'Geurae? (really?). Ok'- Sungchan laughs with Naeun behind Jeno's back. 'Let me wake her up'- Jeno walks out from the kitchen.

'Nara, wake up'- Jeno shakes you in the blanket. 'Hmmmm 5 minutes more'- You mumble. 'Lee Nara wake up'- Jeno snatches away the blanket from you. 'Ahhh waeeeeee (why)'- You snatch the blanket away from Jeno with full power and got Jeno stumbles and falls on the top of you. You open your eyes quickly and meet Jeno's eyes right in front of yours. His nose touched yours. You froze. So does Jeno. You follow his eyes left right eyeing each other. 'Y-you cooking? You smell like pancakes'- You broke the silent. 'Ah yes. I made breakfast. Come down, Sungchan and Naeun are already seated'- Jeno removes himself from you. 'Oh right, you are still in apron. Ok then I believed'- You laugh a little.

'Aren't that cute?!'- Naeun smacks Sungchan besides her. 'Ouch'- Sungchan rubs his arm. 'Eh eh let's go'- Naeun pulls Sungchan away as she saw Jeno is about to leaves the room.

'Ok now let's eat'- Jeno sits across you. 'Em Jeno. Did you play the piano last night?'- Sungchan starts his naughty plan. 'Ah what? no'- Jeno spoons in his pancakes fast, panics. 'Really, but I do heard the sounds tho'- Sungchan raises his eyebrow. 'If not then I'm just dreaming'- Sungchan continues eating. You just keep quiet and lower down your face. 'But, I did saw 2 people sat close to each other at the piano chair. I mean so closed their faces were just few inches away'- Sungchan adds. *Purrrr*- You accidentally spit your coffee a little, shocked at the fact Sungchan saw you and Jeno almost kiss last night. 'Eh eh Nara, you ok?'- Naeun rubs your back but smirks secretly at Sungchan. 'Yeah, just this coffee so hot'- You look at Jeno. Jeno just bites his lips. 'Ok then, I'm just dreaming'- Sungchan faces his plate again.

'Yo guys'- Yangyang leads his boys and your ladies into Jeno' house. 'What are you guys doing here?'- Jeno turns to them. 'We....'- Mark hesitates while looking at you. 'We called them over'- Sungchan looks at Naeun. 'Yup, we all here wanna say sorry to Nara regarding that day issue. Not just Lee Jeno, we all knew you collected all the chocolates to give it to the orphans. We are sorry we didn't say anything to you or even protect you from this Lee Jeno's foul mouth'- Naeun shoot Jeno a lil glare and back pouts at you.

'Yes Nara, we are so sorry. And as you can see, we support you 100% from that time with giving you all our received chocolates to you every Wednesday. No worries, we will continue supporting you every day'- Winwin smiles at you. 'Arasseo (got it). Fine, I forgive you guys. At least you guys knew I'm not poor, not that cheap to collect stuffs anywhere for my own-self. I don't care to received any insult, as long the orphans are happy.'- You lower your head. 'Nara, mianhaeeeeee (sorry)'- Sungchan runs from his seat and hugs you. All eyes widened at him including you. 'N-nae arasseo (ok I got it)'- You mumble in his hug. 'Ok enough. Move'- Jeno pushes Sungchan away. 'Tsk'- Sungchan smirks secretly. 'Whatever. All go home after lunch. We gotta do our project paper. No spoiler'- Jeno tells his boys.

.

.

'Nara let me send you home'- Naeun pulls you to follow her. 'Eh eh she came with me. Then me send her home'- Sungchan pulls you to him. 'So Nara, who?'- Naeun asks. 'Me'- Jeno pulls you to his car and opens the door for you. 'No fighting I'm natural-ing the intense atmosphere of you two'- Jeno shook his head at Sungchan and Naeun.