Chapter 25

After the final exam week has ended, now finally the time of the orphanage day.

Just like usual, all students have prepared stuffs themselves or bought for the orphanages to enjoy. Being the usual you, you played well with the kids. All things you planned, well happened. Miss Im was so amazed and can't help to give you the fullmark.

'Alright guys, paperwork in 2 weeks by email'- Miss Im announces. 'And goodluck for internship'- Miss Im adds. 'Ahhhhhhh why does time flies so fast? I'm sad. We are finishing our Uni life'- Yangyang pouts. 'Yeah bro, but don't be so sad. We live nearby and even our offices are side by side'- Haechan pats Yangyang's shoulder. 'Still, we're not gonna meet, sit, talk and laugh 24/7 like we used to everyday'- Mark adds. 'You make me sadder'- Sungchan pouts too. 'Ok then WE GOTTA lunch together everyday'- Ten suggests. 'Cool!'- Winwin nods. 'Ok set'- Yangyang claps his hand. 'But Nara, where did you apply? Already got accepted?'- Yangyang asks you. 'Yup. I've applied everywhere and yes I got accepted in few but I already chose this 1 company, my most wanted company. Well not gonna tell you guys until I done the 1st day in there'- 'Ah baby whyyyy? I need to get myself ready to be far from you'- Jeno cuts and looks closely at you. 'Euw'- Haechan still not cool with Jeno's lovely side. 'I just don't want to be shy if the company rejects me after the 1st encounter? I mean it's a really big company tho'- You laugh. 'Fine. Still just around here right?'- Jeno non-stop asks. 'Ofc, easy for me to get to work'- You shrug your shoulder. 'If that so then ok still can meet you anytime' Jeno winks. You just shook your head disbelieve all so clingy.

'So you guys all will be in your family businesses?'- You ask and all boys and girls nod. 'So easy. I'm jealous lol'- You laugh. 'You can get into our's if you want. Choose one'- Winwin nods at you. 'Oh no, it's ok. Let me walk with my own feet this time. Thanks guys'- You smile at all.

'So let's meet again after our paperwork submitted shall we?'- Mark suggests. 'Sure'- Jeno nods followed by other. 'Alright then, bye guys. Nara, do your paperwork don't spend so much time with Jeno and forget your responsibility. Lee Jeno, don't spoil her'- Sungchan jokingly warns you and Jeno. 'I can't guarantee that. But we'll see'- Jeno smiles. 'I know that smile but not gonna ask. Go ahead. Bye guys'- Naeun shook her head and walks to her car. Then all go home too.

.

.

'I will wait here'- Jeno tells you. 'Ah what? Waiting for what?'- You frown. 'You go and get your stuffs for sleepover at my house for the paperwork. The due date is in 2 weeks? So live in my house for 2 weeks then'- Jeno smiles. 'WHAT? 2 WEEKS? You're out of your mind'- You shook your head. 'Ahhh waeeeee (whyyyyyy). Please, then we won't be having those free time anymore after this. Come on just think it's like vacation'- Jeno pouts. 'Fine'- You agreed after a long thought.

'So, you will be seeing my face for 2 weeks straight. You like it?'- Jeno smirks at you. 'I dooooooooooooo. Very much'- You pinch his cheek. 'Yessssss!'- Jeno is excited. 'Why don't we invite the boys and girls for weekend or 1 week?'- You turn to Jeno. 'Oh baby. I really wanna spend the time with you alone. WHYYYYY'- Jeno pouts. '2 weeks is long. I'm sure they will fill in the times. Please'- You beg. 'Fine. But the 1st full one week is mine'- Jeno nods. 'Thank you'- You kiss Jeno's cheek. Jeno just keep himself shut as he got blushes. You laugh a little and enjoy the view outside the window.

'Ohhhhh Nara Agassi (young lady)'- The head maid greets you. 'Just call me Nara'- You smile. 'No. You're now doryeonnim's yeoja chingu (young master's girlfriend). So you're not anybody anymore'- The head maid smiles sweetly at you. 'Let's go'- Jeno nods at his maid and leads you in. 'Where's eomma?'- Jeno asks his maid. 'Office'- She answers short. Jeno nods. 'Call us when dinner is ready'- Jeno winks at the kitchen maids. 'Baby, let's cuddle. I'm so tired'- Jeno heads to his room. You wish you could sleep too. You nod.